Guys...guys, we need CC (ranked)

#31GainazzoPosted 2/6/2013 7:19:10 AM
If Garens silence would be a problem for kata to avoid, she probably wouldn't be a problem anyway.
#32Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/6/2013 7:23:36 AM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
So you knew what had to be done, and picked a support who only has CC in her ultimate? Not Lulu? Taric? Leona? Alistar? Nami? Thresh? Soraka? Blitzcrank? Janna? But Sona?

You have no right to whine, sorry.

Well, if you were reading, Taric was banned, and I don't own Leona, Lulu, or Nami. Blitz was picked by the other team, and I believe Alistar was banned as well. Landing a hook with Thresh on a Kat in the middle of her teammates is ludicrously challenging based on the slow speed of the traveling hook. And I took Sona over Soraka simply to contribute to a team fight by giving my team an extra few seconds to get some damage in. Janna I just didn't even think about because I'm much more comfortable and confident in how I play Sona.

Use thresh's I think w not his hook the one that moves to the side.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#33SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/6/2013 12:08:13 PM
Lulu,

Then you shouldn't be playing ranked.

Landing a hook with Thresh on a Kat in the middle of her teammates is ludicrously challenging based on the slow speed of the traveling hook.

Pretty sure his E interrupts channeled spells.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#34KiluuenPosted 2/6/2013 2:20:49 PM
Best was yesterday. I was duoing and my duo and I were last pick. He went support Soraka. They said "Nooo, not soraka"

He responded "When you go support, you can pick whoever you want, but since you are basically forcing me to, stuff it"
#35OwlRammerPosted 2/6/2013 2:32:32 PM
Best was yesterday. I was duoing and my duo and I were last pick. He went support Soraka. They said "Nooo, not soraka"

He responded "When you go support, you can pick whoever you want, but since you are basically forcing me to, stuff it"

That's what I do
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#36BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:43:21 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Lulu,

Then you shouldn't be playing ranked.

There are pro players that focus on using a certain selection of champions, so I hardly think that not owning ONE champion warrants a comment like yours. Hell, sometimes banning their best mid ruins their entire game.

Master Of The Dead posted...
They banned Taric and Allistar?

Bronze league.

vermillion719 posted...
Yeah, as has been stated, if you get into a situation where your team doesn't listen to you when you say you need CC, your best option is to pick something with CC yourself. Not throw a quiet tantrum about how nobody listens to you by picking a relatively CC-less champ out of spite.

It wasn't out of spite. Just as fast as Kat can ult, I would ult. It would be that simple, since I would be in the back of the fight with minor damage/heals, and have enough space to cast my ult. I didn't only want to stop Kat too, there were other champs that should not be running around during a team fight, so I took Sona to try to minimize as much movement as possible.

Sorry for anyone who got the wrong idea...which is like, everyone in this topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel