This system is a joke. /rage

#11mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:29:14 AM
I'ma use this as my personal rageblog for this pathetic system. 8th loss in a row, a 4v5 AGAIN. I think thats 5 out of my last 8 games 4v5s, me on 4 every time. And brings me to 0 LP again. About to fall another division as this game will again be 4v5, since riot's punishments for leaving are nonexistent.
---
IGN- Kitts
#12ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/6/2013 3:36:28 AM
mrg59 posted...
I'ma use this as my personal rageblog for this pathetic system. 8th loss in a row, a 4v5 AGAIN. I think thats 5 out of my last 8 games 4v5s, me on 4 every time. And brings me to 0 LP again. About to fall another division as this game will again be 4v5, since riot's punishments for leaving are nonexistent.

punishment for leaving is a ban o.o lol. specially if it happens too much.

this is a pretty worthless topic tho. you just keep calling the system pathetic for the exact same reasons peoplel complained about "elo hell" before. you're basically in elo hell right now lol. you act like these losses wouldnt have lost you elo in the old system tho ;o
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#13PrizmSlashPosted 2/6/2013 3:41:50 AM
Matches that turn into a 4v5 in the first 5 or so minutes shouldn't count. Riot is retarded what more can be said.
---
-_-
#14mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:48:42 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
mrg59 posted...

punishment for leaving is a ban o.o lol. specially if it happens too much.

this is a pretty worthless topic tho. you just keep calling the system pathetic for the exact same reasons peoplel complained about "elo hell" before. you're basically in elo hell right now lol. you act like these losses wouldnt have lost you elo in the old system tho ;o

Losing stays the same. The amount of positions dropped is multiplied 5 fold.

Matches that turn into a 4v5 in the first 5 or so minutes shouldn't count. Riot is retarded what more can be said.

Most of these 4v5s are ragequits well after the beginning of the game. Usually around when laning ends. I would MUCH rather an immediate 4v5, as that I can win. 4v5 when your Diana mid is 2/6 and down by 80 in farm, that is not able to be turned around.
---
IGN- Kitts
#15MakJussPosted 2/6/2013 3:59:18 AM
tl;dr = I tank my MMR too much and rage when new ranked system punish me with dropping tier.

Dunno how much I write this warning on GameFAQs in this week , so here again =
Tanking MMR too much by intentionally lose will trigger the system to punish you with drop a tier punishment. This prevent someone abusing MMR to climb up easier because he fight against easier opponent. Riot already stated this a week ago , posted by few reds when long maintenance still going.
#16mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:38:52 AM
MakJuss posted...
tl;dr = I tank my MMR too much and rage when new ranked system punish me with dropping tier.

Dunno how much I write this warning on GameFAQs in this week , so here again =
Tanking MMR too much by intentionally lose will trigger the system to punish you with drop a tier punishment. This prevent someone abusing MMR to climb up easier because he fight against easier opponent. Riot already stated this a week ago , posted by few reds when long maintenance still going.

I never said once, or even came close to saying, or even came close to implying, that I tanked my MMR on purpose. What the system is built to counter is intentional feeders, leavers, and the like. I just happened to lose more games than I won, as I was not playing at my highest level due to trying to find my happy place. Its essentially the same concept as just losing because you aren't good. If you're saying riot punishes those that just have the social skills to not play at high level, then you, sir, are wrong.
---
IGN- Kitts
#17Blbmbr666Posted 2/6/2013 6:36:14 AM
Just lost 7th in a row.

And the only constant in those games is you.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#18HappyDude69Posted 2/6/2013 6:50:29 AM
10/10 would read again
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer