How do you play Kayle mid?

#1CascaydePosted 2/6/2013 4:48:43 AM
I'm used to playing her top against bruisers and tanks but I'm not as successful when taking her mid. I already have a build ready for her but any tips?
---
GT: DeLaMal
LoL: Cascayde
#2Snacks23Posted 2/6/2013 5:38:41 AM
poorly
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/jrfwjl.png
"The Lakers traded their picks for a 40 year old hobgoblin." - bond21
#3SlaynPosted 2/6/2013 5:55:20 AM
Push lane all day, don't worry about it since your lane is shorter than top.

Rushing Nashor's is core.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#4MizunoRyuuPosted 2/6/2013 6:03:47 AM
Your goal with Kayle mid is to push violently and prevent the foe from ever leaving the lane. Pick her against champs like LeBlanc and Kat who rely on roam kills to be relevant.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#5lightdragoon88Posted 2/6/2013 7:43:03 AM
E
E
E
E
E
W
E
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#6theCOLORtwelvePosted 2/6/2013 8:28:36 AM
Your goal with Kayle mid is to push violently and prevent the foe from ever leaving the lane. Pick her against champs like LeBlanc and Kat who rely on roam kills to be relevant.

This

Build:
Boots + 3 Pots > Haunting Guise > Sorcerer's Shoes > Nashor's Tooth > Malady > Bloodthirster > Liandry's Guise > GA or Warmog's.
---
"They should rename this site HaterFaqs." - PinappleExpress
#7OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/6/2013 8:30:05 AM
theCOLORtwelve posted...

This

Build:
Boots + 3 Pots > Haunting Guise > Sorcerer's Shoes > Nashor's Tooth > Malady > Bloodthirster > Liandry's Guise > GA or Warmog's.

No rageblade = wrong.

Boots+3 -> Rageblade/Nashor's -> Nashor's/Rageblade -> Zephyr -> Tanky
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#8theCOLORtwelvePosted 2/6/2013 8:33:18 AM
Eh, I never build Rageblade and do quite well.

You could easily sub the BT for a Rageblade.

I don't build my Kayle tanky, usually, since I like to be a glass cannon who can sit back and do the damages until they manage to get on me -- that's when I ult myself and sois-sois-sois them down regardless.
---
"They should rename this site HaterFaqs." - PinappleExpress