Utility champion. There can only be one!

#1MrFailPosted 2/6/2013 6:12:46 AM
Who is the best pick if you need to be in any role at the start of the game?

Example: You are in lobby, no one calls a position and you are expected to fill whatever gap is left when the map starts. Who do you pick?

My vote goes to Nunu.
#2Frost_shock_FTWPosted 2/6/2013 6:13:48 AM
Cho'Gath, but you need to know in advance whether to take Smite.
---
I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, me wumbo. Wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo? It's first grade Spongebob!
Contacts in Profile
#3Fire_AwayPosted 2/6/2013 6:14:08 AM
Lee Sin can go in three different positions and actually perform all of them well

Otherwise I just pick Lux and my team can cry about it if they want
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#4t_paynes_ghostPosted 2/6/2013 6:30:39 AM
Malphite.
---
Love is life - Life is love
In Rainbows was like neon honey for the ears <3 - _Pingu_
#5SmishhhPosted 2/6/2013 6:32:35 AM
Been said a million times, Kayle is the only champ that can do all 5 roles properly. Jayce and Lulu probably can do all roles pretty well too.
#6MrFail(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:38:29 AM
Chogath supports? Malphite can mid?
#7dbhislifePosted 2/6/2013 6:47:46 AM
MrFail posted...
Chogath supports? Malphite can mid?

Yes to both questions.

In neither case is it optimal for sure, but Kayle is the only champ who can pull every role off optimally anyways. Cho support or Midphite both do work
#8vermillion719Posted 2/6/2013 6:49:25 AM
Smishhh posted...
Been said a million times, Kayle is the only champ that can do all 5 roles properly. Jayce and Lulu probably can do all roles pretty well too.

...I don't think I'd ever be willing to try jungle Lulu, and I'd do just about anything if it was with Lulu.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#9FlameLord23Posted 2/6/2013 6:56:00 AM
Jayce is support lacking, lulu is jungle question. Without a doubt it's Kayle, but don't forget about teemo and nid with high utility as well.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#10MrFail(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:57:18 AM
Surprised I don't see Kayle more often then. Especially since I only play normals and the situation I described is pretty much par for the course there.

I don't remember her kit exactly, but isn't her heal lolworthy and her ultimate the next best supportive thing she gets?