Which champ should I get next?

#1ThirdEyeKagePosted 2/6/2013 6:37:41 AM
I'm lacking in both tops and supports. I was considering Darius, Blitz, and Thresh. I'm leaning more towards either blitz or thresh since top is often instalocked. Which is more difficult/more fun to play, in your opinion?
---
"If there's a God, you better pray, that this sleeping giant never wakes."
#2lightdragoon88Posted 2/6/2013 6:40:03 AM
Darius or Thresh.

Blitz is more of a bottom than a top lane.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#3ThirdEyeKage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:43:58 AM
Yes, but I'm looking for either a good top or support. Not sure if thresh completely outclasses blitz at this point, even though his grab can't go through walls.
---
#4lightdragoon88Posted 2/6/2013 6:45:21 AM
ThirdEyeKage posted...
Yes, but I'm looking for either a good top or support. Not sure if thresh completely outclasses blitz at this point, even though his grab can't go through walls.

But Top lane wise, Thresh Latern shield and Q passive with AD build will help a lot more than Blitz grab.

Especially with the now high cost on the grab now.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#5ThirdEyeKage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:46:55 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
ThirdEyeKage posted...

But Top lane wise, Thresh Latern shield and Q passive with AD build will help a lot more than Blitz grab.

Especially with the now high cost on the grab now.

Oh, I didn't even think of taking thresh top. Would I build him as an adc or a bruiser?
---
#6lightdragoon88Posted 2/6/2013 6:53:34 AM
ThirdEyeKage posted...

Oh, I didn't even think of taking thresh top. Would I build him as an adc or a bruiser?

Here the thing with Thresh Q passive.

It takes the soul you taken+ % of your AD=bonus magic damage on hit.

So let say you have 100 souls and level 5 Q (200% AD) and 100 attack.

Your auto attack does 100 damage+ (100souls+(100*200%))= 400 total damage from auto attack. (I think, someone check the math for me.)

You want to build health and AD on him. Not speed attack. The % takes into attack how long it takes between attacks. If you build attack speed, it will only do 100 magic damage due to the souls and not the full 300 magic damage.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#7FlameLord23Posted 2/6/2013 6:54:46 AM
Vlad.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#8Cobra1010Posted 2/6/2013 6:56:32 AM
Well i have darius and when i first played him, i felt he was really op and easy to play. Would own AI bots easily on beginner. Then i played a few pvp, i was around level 18 back then. So i kicked ass on there also. Until now at level 25, i get my ass kicked even by nidalee, any ranged or even a pro akali. Let alone getting my ass kicked by intermediate bots.

I'd really like to try blitzcrank. He is the top banned champion for a reason.
---
Playing: Nothing, maybe a bit of LoL. Am I getting old or are games this gen just mediocre?
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#9Sona_BuvellePosted 2/6/2013 6:57:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ymXPxOe.png
---
http://i.imgur.com/GO5th.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563647-the-100000-pyramid
#10hawkeye2188Posted 2/6/2013 6:59:28 AM
Also if you play ranked a lot Blitz is banned nearly every game.
---
GT: hawkeye2188