So I just tried jungling as Elise.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So I just tried jungling as Elise.

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
3 years ago#1
Top lost lane really hard. Bot lost lane really hard (Sivir is 0/8 as I type this). Mid kind of lost but not too hard, the enemy Katarina isn't too fed.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Luster_Sly

Luster_Sly
3 years ago#2
just means you did a bad job jungling
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
3 years ago#3
Luster_Sly posted...

What could I do though? I ganked all the lanes pretty frequently.

There's nothing you can do when the 0/4 Sivir on your team stands in a bush and thinks she can 1v1 the 6/0 Sivir if she just gets the element of surprise from being in a bush.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: OnionOfMystery

OnionOfMystery
3 years ago#4
Luster_Sly posted...

That's a little unfair when both lanes feed. Unless your ganks got counterganked so hard that it led to these scores. It's quite a feat to be that bad at jungling. Even inaction wouldn't cause this so severely.
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."

User Info: Crimson Rain

Crimson Rain
3 years ago#5
Keep at it. If whatever lane you're ganking has any form of cc, especially a stun, you'll most likely get a kill out of it. She's got so much burst and chase, especially at level 4. I level w, q, w, e and can burst them down to almost half on one rotation if they're squishy. Smart cast on q and w helps a lot.
Dum spirare vel videre potero, tuus vivet amor.
Es, eras, eris semper amor meus in aeternum.

User Info: ophanseraph123

ophanseraph123
3 years ago#6
Karmic topic.
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".

User Info: Howdy7777777

Howdy7777777
3 years ago#7
"Bot lost lane really hard (Sivir is 0/8 as I type this)"

Why you posting when you should be carrying?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So I just tried jungling as Elise.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived