So with Thresh's Q passive...

#1mrg59Posted 2/6/2013 12:48:52 PM
I know the damage ranges from the number of childrens souls to the number of soulds plus some total ad %. But the time it takes for this passive to activate is what I'd like to know about. If you are straight up auto attacking, will you always be doing the minimum Q damage?

I played earlier and I realized that when I was autoing minions at some point the
Q was reactivating just before each atk. I didn't have any bonus atk speed, but if I did, would this still happen? Or is there a point where getting more atk speed would lower your damage as the passive would now take too long to activate?
---
IGN- Kitts
#2mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:17:52 PM
Bump, take a break from posting in useless troll topics to answer a legit build question.
---
IGN- Kitts
#3Suffer_NotPosted 2/6/2013 1:24:03 PM
Q passive always does magic damage equal to the number of souls collected. If you have 100 souls, you'll always do at least 100 bonus magic damage (pre-mitigation).

It does additional bonus damage as a percent of your ad the longer you wait in between auto attacks. The color of the passive icon changes from blue to green to yellow to red to indicate how charged it is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#4MIG297Posted 2/6/2013 2:00:26 PM
It always does a base amount of bonus damage depending on the number of souls you have. Takes 10 seconds to fully charge up the bonus based on your AD.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#5SorrySleepingPosted 2/6/2013 2:01:59 PM
With Thresh's low attack speed, he can't attack fast enough to just get just the soul passive, Usually has about 10~15% of the damage by the time you actually connect with the auto attack.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#6The-World-SevenPosted 2/7/2013 7:40:53 PM
mrg59 posted...
childrens souls to the number of soulds

childrens?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis