Void fizz skin

#1Unit1027Posted 2/6/2013 1:30:11 PM(edited)
So what i heard from the grapevine is that a void fizz costume was in progress? Would that be amazing or what? I definitely would buy it
#2DartDragoonPosted 2/6/2013 1:32:45 PM(edited)
AFAIK it's a fan-made suggestion thing... but knowing Riot, if it's popular enough on the forums it's probably gonna get done sometime...
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#3OmegaFlare18Posted 2/6/2013 1:36:56 PM
DartDragoon posted...
AFAIK it's a fan-made suggestion thing... but knowing Riot, if it's popular enough on the forums it's probably gonna get done sometime...

tell that to Brorelia, almost 2 years old now :|
---
Steam ID: mystr_E
http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=Z11U9T0Q
#4Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:38:02 PM
DartDragoon posted...

He updated the forum, he said it actually made it on summoner showcase! So im guessing it can happen one day, pretty cool for cho gath to be his ult
#5B01tPosted 2/6/2013 1:49:39 PM
Unit1027 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

He updated the forum, he said it actually made it on summoner showcase! So im guessing it can happen one day, pretty cool for cho gath to be his ult

F*CK YES!!!
I loved the concept art for that skin. As much as i like fisherman fizz, i'd still get Void Fizz. It could be legendary, if it's anything like the concept art and Riot doesn't utterly screw up, i'll buy it.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#6Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:02:00 PM
B01t posted...
Unit1027 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

F*CK YES!!!
I loved the concept art for that skin. As much as i like fisherman fizz, i'd still get Void Fizz. It could be legendary, if it's anything like the concept art and Riot doesn't utterly screw up, i'll buy it.

He mentioned different voice overs, new joke, dance. Wen throwing the fish, it'll be a voidling and chogath will appear instead of shark
#7B01tPosted 2/6/2013 2:28:50 PM
Unit1027 posted...
B01t posted...
Unit1027 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

F*CK YES!!!

He mentioned different voice overs, new joke, dance. Wen throwing the fish, it'll be a voidling and chogath will appear instead of shark

who did? a riot employee or the inventor of the concept?
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#8Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:48:15 PM
B01t posted...
Unit1027 posted...
B01t posted...
Unit1027 posted...
DartDragoon posted...

F*CK YES!!!

who did? a riot employee or the inventor of the concept?

Inventor, i didn't watch the showcase for it yet though. It was only mentioned
#9ZileanPosted 2/6/2013 2:50:10 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/262/8/2/voidborn_fizz_by_artsed-d5fap7f.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/yIM1r.jpg
#10Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:56:11 PM
Summoner showcase quote
"This adorable Void-version of the Tidal Trickster by Blazemalefica is one adorable monstrosity. Having Cho'Gath as the shark really seals the deal on this one."
Maybe it can become a skin?