Why can't teams realise when they're losing.

#11BhelliumPosted 2/6/2013 12:51:18 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Bhellium posted...
Quitters like you wouldn't understand

J'aime arrêter et de le remettre tellement je porte un drapeau blanc dans ma poche arrière pour saluer le passage des étrangers quand ils me regardent bizarrement, ce qui est souvent depuis que je suis pratiquement un singe reddition manger du fromage, ce qui est plutôt une image inhabituelle, vous devez admettre.

fix'd
with Google translate so who knows what the hell it actually says
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#12KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:54:12 PM
Divinewargod posted...
14 to 22 is not even worth considering a surrender vote.

I've had idiots start a surrender vote when the score is something like 10 to 12 with us just having lost a teamfight.

Like uhh, okay? That's not a hopeless struggle.

It's not the score itself. It's that they literally got 17 kills in the time we got 2 kills.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#13OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/6/2013 1:23:28 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Our team started off pretty well, 12 to 5 kills by the first 15 minutes.

After those first 15 minutes, we lost every engagement ever. By 25 minutes, the score was at 14 to 22. Of course, realising we had lost, I start a surrender vote. Everyone on the team votes no. 30 minutes, score at 16 to 31, another surrender vote. Everyone votes no. 40 minutes in, score at 18 to 42. Another surrender vote, everyone votes no again.

Why? Why waste time?

Because I've won a game where our team was 18 to their 42.

Why? Because objectives matter, and kda isn't everything.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#14NeoAndurilPosted 2/6/2013 1:32:51 PM
Why? Why waste time?

I think the overall attitude that you can always come back prevails most of the time because even if you're losing fairly badly, if you catch your enemy off guard or out of position you can turn a game around quickly and send a previously dominant enemy on tilt.
#15KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:36:56 PM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Our team started off pretty well, 12 to 5 kills by the first 15 minutes.

After those first 15 minutes, we lost every engagement ever. By 25 minutes, the score was at 14 to 22. Of course, realising we had lost, I start a surrender vote. Everyone on the team votes no. 30 minutes, score at 16 to 31, another surrender vote. Everyone votes no. 40 minutes in, score at 18 to 42. Another surrender vote, everyone votes no again.

Why? Why waste time?

Because I've won a game where our team was 18 to their 42.

Why? Because objectives matter, and kda isn't everything.

So have I, but in those games, people didn't keep doing stupid #¤%& over and over. "Oh, I'll go push bot lane to their third tier tower all by myself. Oh, damn, 4 enemies showed up and killed me. How unlucky!". Wtf.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#16TheFinalEnigmaPosted 2/6/2013 1:41:11 PM
Bhellium posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Bhellium posted...

J'aime arrêter et de le remettre tellement je porte un drapeau blanc dans ma poche arrière pour saluer le passage des étrangers quand ils me regardent bizarrement, ce qui est souvent depuis que je suis pratiquement un singe reddition manger du fromage, ce qui est plutôt une image inhabituelle, vous devez admettre.

fix'd

"I wanted to stop and put it back, because I was in his pocket and later greeting passing strangers, when they look at me funny is that it is usually the case, because I was actually surrender monkeys eat the cheese, it is unusual for a white flag, the image should"
---
:u
#17SharperKnivesPosted 2/6/2013 1:45:24 PM
TheFinalEnigma posted...
Bhellium posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Bhellium posted...

fix'd

"I wanted to stop and put it back, because I was in his pocket and later greeting passing strangers, when they look at me funny is that it is usually the case, because I was actually surrender monkeys eat the cheese, it is unusual for a white flag, the image should"

Je voulais arrêter et de le remettre, parce que j'étais dans sa poche et, plus tard vœux étrangers de passage, quand ils me regardent drôle, c'est que c'est généralement le cas, parce que j'ai été réellement rendre les singes mangent du fromage, il est inhabituel pour un drapeau blanc, l'image doit
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#18BeerBongJohnPosted 2/6/2013 1:58:59 PM
edubs posted...
Sometimes if I am trying a new character out I won't surrender no matter what. I do this purely for timing. Such as earlier today I just got fizz. Did awful in lane, I got absolutely destroyed. I didn't know when to engage and when not to, how to time his troll pole, or how far Q would carry me through an enemy, the speed of his ult and such. However, halfway through I started to figure things out, won some late game engagements, still lost but the experience is valuable

LOL! This is my excuse for not surrendering when the feeder on our team starts the surrender voting. When they ask why, I tell them "you need more practice with that champion"
---
0% Class
100% A**