Is Talon Worth it Anymore?

#21Masemune_100Posted 2/6/2013 10:04:19 PM(edited)
If you actually learn Zed then he's better, but for the most part if you don't feel like committing time to learning combos, shadow placements and random tricks then you might as well get Talon. I say this as someone who plays all three of the main AD Casters (Kha, Zed, Talon). Zed and Kha are also more versatile than Talon, since they can go to three different roles.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#22The Last CetraPosted 2/6/2013 10:06:21 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
If you actually learn Zed then he's better, but for the most part if you don't feel like committing time to learning combos, shadow placements and random tricks then you might as well get Talon. I say this as someone who plays all three of the main AD Casters (Kha, Zed, Talon). Zed and Kha are also more versatile than Talon, since they can go to three different roles.

This. Zed's skill cap is sky high. If you're willing to put in the time to learn him, he's a beast. If you're not, Talon is probably the better bet.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#23Masemune_100Posted 2/6/2013 10:11:36 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
This. Zed's skill cap is sky high. If you're willing to put in the time to learn him, he's a beast. If you're not, Talon is probably the better bet.

I'd also like to add to this that Zed is insanely fun to play when things start clicking. That's why I stuck with it.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#24Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 2/7/2013 7:39:38 AM
taco_ninja393 posted...
.15 AD decrease on Ult, and a bug fix

He's still great

Didn't they nerf his bleed also?
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Karma is mai waifu ||| Dennis, 2013
#25ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/7/2013 7:41:34 AM
aHappySacka posted...
Zed is much better.

i love how this happened

anyway. i still think talon is great and people not playing him cause he was nerfed a little is silly. he's still a great pick mid with the black cleavers.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!