I always insta-dodge whenever someone has flash on d

#1_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/6/2013 1:53:59 PM(edited)
I'm not playing with these god awful players who dont even know how to play the game
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#2TeeHunter13Posted 2/6/2013 1:54:44 PM
0,5/10
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?
#3DottledPosted 2/6/2013 1:56:26 PM
I insta-dodge whenever I see flash on F.

If you need to take flash on F because the matching letter is the only way you'll remember what button it's on, then you don't have the mental capabilities to compete at a decent level. Everybody with a brain takes flash on D because it's quicker to reach than F.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#4AmarajahPosted 2/6/2013 1:58:05 PM(edited)

If you need to take flash on F because the matching letter is the only way you'll remember what button it's on, then you don't have the mental capabilities to compete at a decent level. Everybody with a brain takes flash on D because it's quicker to reach than F.

How the F is it quicker to reach D than F when they are both one key below your middle and pointer finger of the left hand respectively, if you have your four fingers on QWER. They're both the same.
#5DottledPosted 2/6/2013 1:58:39 PM
Because you're also bad if you have four fingers on QWER. People with a brain have their pinky on shift.
---
#6Suffer_NotPosted 2/6/2013 1:59:35 PM
Amarajah posted...

How the F is it quicker to reach D than F when they are both one key below your middle and pointer finger of the left hand respectively, if you have your four fingers on QWER. They're both the same.

For people with tiny baby hands, I could understand it being a problem.

For people with regular sized hands, as in hands designed for use with a standard keyboard, it's really not a big deal at all. You just put it on whatever key you are comfortable with.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#7DottledPosted 2/6/2013 2:01:25 PM
It's not a matter of reach, it's a matter of time.
---
#8SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/6/2013 2:02:37 PM
if you have your four fingers on QWER.

what is this
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#9DottledPosted 2/6/2013 2:03:33 PM
I just tried putting my four fingers on QWER and they barely fit; it truly feels terrible.
---
#10TeeHunter13Posted 2/6/2013 2:09:05 PM

---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?