I always insta-dodge whenever someone has flash on d

#11The-World-SevenPosted 2/6/2013 2:10:32 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
FOR PEOPLE WITH TINY BABY HANDS

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/sexy-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#12gkh5Posted 2/6/2013 2:23:52 PM
What if they just like having flash on the left but flipped the key bindings so SS #1 is on F?

headexplode.gif
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#13DreDayyPosted 2/6/2013 2:24:38 PM
is this actually a topic?
---
|i7 3930k|Rampage IV Formula|16gb 2133mhz|GTX 680|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|NZXT Switch 810|AX 850|H100|
#14SeraphOfAwesomePosted 2/6/2013 2:25:45 PM
I put Flash on F because it has a longer cooldown than my other Summoner spells and feels like an Ult in terms of power. Keeping it horizontally in line with R just feels right. D is perfect for an Ignite, Exhaust, Heal or Smite since it's more in line with other skills, you use it often and won't cry if you hit it by accident in a panic situation. Wasting a Flash is usually as bad as wasting an Ult, I want it in a location I'm careful with.
#15InNox534Posted 2/6/2013 4:53:13 PM
I put it on d, 'cause I like to flash my.. wha
#16EcchiBakaPosted 2/6/2013 4:56:28 PM
I play Leauge of Legends with my Logitech PS2 controller.

Flash is set on Left trigger.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#17HibyehiPosted 2/6/2013 5:01:39 PM
I always have flash on F only because when i started playing i never used two summoner spells, until i got flash, so it got placed on F. Now i'm used to using ignite/smite/exhaust on D and flash on F. Just a habit, nothing regarding F standing for flash, no need to be an elitist jerk and insta-dodge.
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#18P00DGEPosted 2/6/2013 5:10:11 PM
How do you people know where their summoner spells are?

I for one have custom controls for every one of the games I ever play. By principle, I never use defaults, i erase the preset controls before even looking at them and map them out myself.

In League, I use F and C for summoner spells, and if I am using flash, it is always on C.

WASD are the buttons I use to rotate the camera around the map while playing

Q2ER are my spells. 1 and X for usable items.
#19ImpurePariahPosted 2/6/2013 5:13:02 PM
1234qweradfzxcv all used.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#20P00DGEPosted 2/6/2013 5:13:52 PM
Amarajah posted...
I insta-dodge whenever I see flash on F.

If you need to take flash on F because the matching letter is the only way you'll remember what button it's on, then you don't have the mental capabilities to compete at a decent level. Everybody with a brain takes flash on D because it's quicker to reach than F.

How the F is it quicker to reach D than F when they are both one key below your middle and pointer finger of the left hand respectively, if you have your four fingers on QWER. They're both the same.

By default, my hand as always rested naturally on shift (pinky), A, W, D, then space for my thumb. Years of PC gaming and FPS games have made this feel natural. I just tried doing a QWER finger placement and it felt awkward as hell.