First jungle experience as Lee Sin. 0/5/23

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 2/6/2013 4:12:28 PM
I don't know, it didn't feel like I did too well. All I did was trying to help my allies out, like when Annie was pushing mid against our Ryze I went there to scare her off so Ryze could cs despite being very low on health.

A lot of W-ing allies as they walked on Teemo shrooms too.

A few nice ult kicks that saved allies every now and then when they got into bad situations.

But not a single kill. Granted, I built very tanky and I'm of the belief that Caithlyn and Ryze are better off getting any kills I could've got.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 2/6/2013 4:15:15 PM
most of your kills would come from early game as lee sin. Hes fairly weak lategame in terms of damage output , especially if you build no AD.
---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
#3ArkhanoidPosted 2/6/2013 4:27:59 PM
When jungling some games are beyond redemption - throwers gonna throw. Others you'll go 0/2/15 but despite massively impacting the game you'll get no thanks.

Sometimes though you'll get a couple of early kills and because you've got license to roam, you just snowball to victory.