Is there a reason people stopped playing Jayce as much?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there a reason people stopped playing Jayce as much?
3 years ago#11
League of Black Cleavers and Warmogs made him under-powered (since he's not an AD bruiser). He just can't duel and sustain his harass (mana issues) as well as he used to when he was "OP".
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
3 years ago#12
BlackBeetleborg posted...
It's those people who go all crazy like "OMG TRASH CHAMP" after Riot nerfs a ratio from 0.8 to 0.7.

Like, it's not that bad, get over it. Jayce is still good.

But they didn't just "nerf a ratio". They removed the entire base damage off a skill and increased his mana costs.

However Jayce is still a good champion, and I still see him.
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
3 years ago#13
legendarylemur posted...
Jayce simply doesn't do enough damage anymore AND has mana problems. Honestly, he's a bit underpowered at the moment. Honestly, you need to forsake some damage just for him to not have to go back to the base every 2 minutes

That's why manamune is such a good item on him now.
There's far too much trash in the universe.
3 years ago#14
I don't see how people can say he has mana problems. His hammer W passive is probably the single best mana sustain ability in the game.

It's easy - once you force your opponent out of lane with your insane harass poke, just stick around and AA a minion wave to death. Pop a health pot or 2 and you're back in the game.
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is there a reason people stopped playing Jayce as much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived