Is there a reason people stopped playing Jayce as much?

#11FlareZeroPosted 2/7/2013 11:34:58 PM
League of Black Cleavers and Warmogs made him under-powered (since he's not an AD bruiser). He just can't duel and sustain his harass (mana issues) as well as he used to when he was "OP".
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#12SenraidPosted 2/7/2013 11:41:01 PM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
It's those people who go all crazy like "OMG TRASH CHAMP" after Riot nerfs a ratio from 0.8 to 0.7.

Like, it's not that bad, get over it. Jayce is still good.

But they didn't just "nerf a ratio". They removed the entire base damage off a skill and increased his mana costs.

However Jayce is still a good champion, and I still see him.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#13eggbasketPosted 2/7/2013 11:49:15 PM
legendarylemur posted...
Jayce simply doesn't do enough damage anymore AND has mana problems. Honestly, he's a bit underpowered at the moment. Honestly, you need to forsake some damage just for him to not have to go back to the base every 2 minutes

That's why manamune is such a good item on him now.
---
There's far too much trash in the universe.
#14Lord_WoobiePosted 2/8/2013 12:54:45 AM
I don't see how people can say he has mana problems. His hammer W passive is probably the single best mana sustain ability in the game.

It's easy - once you force your opponent out of lane with your insane harass poke, just stick around and AA a minion wave to death. Pop a health pot or 2 and you're back in the game.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!