I am the worst last hitter in this board

#1Unit1027Posted 2/6/2013 4:26:51 PM
I need major help with getting cs. Im usually mis but whenever i try to cs they start attacking me thus making me lose cs and im hirt. I find it extremely hard, probably my problem with this game. I usually get alittle over 100 cs by the end of the game. I know im bad at it, so i need tips with cs!
#2KabukiJakePosted 2/6/2013 4:29:25 PM
kill them before they die.
---
Calm will find your soul.
(Tired lonely lips dragged him down to the train tracks)
#3Spectrum000Posted 2/6/2013 4:30:30 PM
Make use of the S key when far away from harrass / opponents. It makes you stop short mid attack as well, so you if you were unsure you shot would kill it, you can press S to stop it, wait for another hit from an allied unit then immediately auto attack it again with right click.

When opponents are close by and harrassing you, switch between harrassing them between THEIR last hits, and moving around until a minion gets low, then shoot it.

Just try your best to practice, you'll get better after getting the feel for it.
---
http://apps.facebook.com/gainmillionbucks/pages/Gallery.php?video_id=291
#4Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:34:07 PM
Spectrum000 posted...
Make use of the S key when far away from harrass / opponents. It makes you stop short mid attack as well, so you if you were unsure you shot would kill it, you can press S to stop it, wait for another hit from an allied unit then immediately auto attack it again with right click.

When opponents are close by and harrassing you, switch between harrassing them between THEIR last hits, and moving around until a minion gets low, then shoot it.

Just try your best to practice, you'll get better after getting the feel for it.

Thanks cause how my games go are, im too cocky. Once i hit level 3 on fizz i farm champions. It goes either i get fed early on and dominate the game or i die and screwed until lane phase is over.
#5Spectrum000Posted 2/6/2013 4:38:37 PM
You use Fizz? Cool.

Use your bleed damage to your advantage to CS better for minions in the back and time your auto attacks on minions in the front so you dont miss a single wave of last hits. The enemy mid will push enough to let you farm once you're back in lane unless they really don't like their turret (or they are smart and try to out-do your roaming)

Good luck!
---
http://apps.facebook.com/gainmillionbucks/pages/Gallery.php?video_id=291
#6Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:46:57 PM
Spectrum000 posted...
You use Fizz? Cool.

Use your bleed damage to your advantage to CS better for minions in the back and time your auto attacks on minions in the front so you dont miss a single wave of last hits. The enemy mid will push enough to let you farm once you're back in lane unless they really don't like their turret (or they are smart and try to out-do your roaming)

Good luck!

Mhm ive been learning fizz for awhile now. He was the second 6300 champ i bought. The thing is when im about level 3 or 4 i recall for my blast wand and when im back mid lane is at my turret. So when i get there i engage on enemy cause they dont have turret to help them and usually get kills easily and forget about cs.
#7drrlPosted 2/6/2013 4:51:55 PM
Play more, ask for help less. The best teacher is experience.