How do people play this game at all?

#1Little_KindnessPosted 2/6/2013 4:56:48 PM
First off I honestly love this game. I've been playing since the beginning of december and I cant get enough of it.
Just recently i started to do ranked games and i just don't see how anyone can play ranked. I've played about 4-5 games today and every single time someone has either trolled, blamed the team even though it's their fault, or go afk.

How do people win solo que with this? I would love to lose a game because i'm actually worse than the other team but not in situations like this. It's honestly frustrating.

Of coarse i've had this happen to me in just random games but the difference was I usually played with a friend or two and in most cases i didnt mind since it was randoms. I really thought in ranked games people would take it slightly more serious. I guess not.

/sigh

I apologize because i'm sure people have posted topics like this in the past. I just needed to vent.
#2Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/6/2013 5:18:23 PM
Get out of wood tier.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#3justcusimasianPosted 2/6/2013 5:27:22 PM
the best thing you can do for solo queue in my experience is learn jungle and support and be fully willing to do those roles
---
XBL GT- DeathByToffee
#4DarksteelPosted 2/6/2013 5:30:41 PM
I play it on my computer, that's how
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#5Susan0Posted 2/6/2013 5:35:30 PM
I play blindfolded, with one arm tied behind my back, whilst unicycling and breakdancing and making a sammich with my feet
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#6Zero25Posted 2/6/2013 5:49:49 PM
Duo queue to be honest and just have fun with friends. In those cases, even if you lose you still enjoy the lols.
---
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 7750, 1GB
#7MMG_Posted 2/6/2013 6:24:13 PM
I play this game using my toes.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png