What happened to poor tryndamere?

#1marceloxlrPosted 2/6/2013 6:03:38 PM
I was away for almost 8 months(don't ask) and...well, when i was around he was THE top champ, always used and loved...now almost no one uses him, and the ones that do get so much hate.

What happened?
---
"...Because inside people's memories, i can live forever."
-Lea(Axel)
#2RihawfPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:25 PM(edited)
got pentakill with him in arams gg
Being serious, he's a melee carry. Melee carries suck.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3centurion911Posted 2/6/2013 6:04:53 PM
You got to level 30.

Seriously though, he was nerfed
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#4aHappySackaPosted 2/6/2013 6:05:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5RikeruPosted 2/6/2013 6:05:34 PM
Nerfed + better champions came out.
#6Earthbound360Posted 2/6/2013 6:07:02 PM
Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#7kaysa13Posted 2/6/2013 6:08:21 PM
He became poor.

Seriously:
Rikeru posted...
Nerfed + better champions came out.

---
This is a signature.
#8DrakethecakePosted 2/6/2013 6:11:51 PM
people don't know the secret of the troll AP tryndamere
---
"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know" joe carnahan
#9marceloxlr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:03:39 PM
Damn, how bad were the nerfs?
---
"...Because inside people's memories, i can live forever."
-Lea(Axel)
#10HeroshiX2Posted 2/7/2013 3:05:06 PM
Melee carries don't work in League right now.