Nasus has a lot of buffs coming his way

#1TyrekeEvans13Posted 2/6/2013 6:12:42 PM
Soon to be best top
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#2Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/6/2013 6:14:29 PM
As much as I love Nasus he's still an unreliable pick his early game is SOOOOO abusable first pick him and enjoy vsing a xin or Darius.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#3Arken101Posted 2/6/2013 6:21:18 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
As much as I love Nasus he's still an unreliable pick his early game is SOOOOO abusable first pick him and enjoy vsing a xin or Darius.

Run an HP/5 page and laugh at what people call a bad early game while you farm for days for free.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#4negative4Posted 2/6/2013 9:38:16 PM
I can't believe he might be getting those insane PBE buffs. Anyone tried him yet in the updated PBE to see how much it has changed him?
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#5SorrySleepingPosted 2/6/2013 9:49:05 PM
From Hyfe, after S3 patch.

Quints - x3 Greater Quintessences of Vampirism
I've started running lifesteal quints on Nasus because after working out the math I realized that even with very minimal auto attacking, the scaling on your Q winds up making these stronger than hp5 quints by lvl 4 or even earlier. I will post more details on this in the FAQ because some people have justifiably questioned this choice. With a 14/17/20% lifesteal passive, with these quints you will start with 20% lifesteal scaling to 26%. Nasus needs lane sustain, which is why I ran hp regen quints off and on. As I said, these obviously scale infinitely better as you farm your Q throughout the game. Auto attack minions to regen whenever possible (while keeping the wave position under control). Be sure to utilize the auto-attack reset on Q to double-tap Q farm minions for extra burst healing.

Note that there is a lot of leeway when it comes to Nasus quints, as there are loads of good options. You'll notice for my other rune sets I only list 1 or 2 alternatives. For quints, there are half a dozen good options. I change up my quints on Nasus more than anything else in the game. I am constantly torn trying to decide what the best quints for Nasus are and what I should list in the guide. It really comes down to personal preference and choosing a balance between taking something to strengthen your early game and something that will remain useful later. I've run every option I will list below at some point, and each of them has their merits. Do what works for you.

Alternatives (in order of viability, IMO):
HP/5 (best lane sustain quints for early levels)
Movespeed (more beneficial in the long run but not as strong in the lane)
Armor pen (more beneficial in the long run but not as strong in the lane)
Flat HP (similar laning phase boost as hp regen but not quite as strong)
Flat Armor (you can add an armor quint or 2 against super AD lanes like garen)
Flat MR (if you know you are facing a caster)

---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#6DeadpooL7Posted 2/6/2013 9:49:36 PM
Yea seems like they are really trying to make him a common pick.
#7ZeidrichPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:34 PM
What are the buffs
---
You call it stacking, I call it skillful shuffling. You call it mexican lucksack, I call it hereditary superiority.
#8negative4Posted 2/6/2013 9:57:38 PM
Zeidrich posted...
What are the buffs

Current ones on PBE:

Siphoning Strike:
Mana cost decrease to 20 from 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40.

Wither:
Range increase to 800 from 700.

Fury of the Sands:
Cooldown decrease to 100 seconds from 120 seconds.
Mana Cost decrease to 100 from 150.
Now grants 50 additional attack range while active (new range equal 175).
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#9P00DGEPosted 2/6/2013 10:03:50 PM
Awesome. I love those changes. I already love and play Nasus often. This will only make me love him more.
#10JackDaniels1964Posted 2/6/2013 10:04:16 PM
Zeidrich posted...
What are the buffs

Nasus OP
---
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP