Nasus has a lot of buffs coming his way

#11OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/6/2013 9:04:50 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
As much as I love Nasus he's still an unreliable pick his early game is SOOOOO abusable first pick him and enjoy vsing a xin or Darius.

Xin is easy, just wither any time he jumps on you, then fight him.

Darius is a bit trickier, but easy to make him waste his ult with your ult.

From Hyfe, after S3 patch.

Yeah, he's picked up a lot of my research.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#12Lord GrahfPosted 2/6/2013 9:09:21 PM
they better revert the ability for his entire Q to crit, because I'm sick of being one-shot by farmed Nasus already.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#13bobguydude1Posted 2/6/2013 9:13:00 PM
I already beat everyone i face with nasus top. this is just going to make it easier.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#14JaggiJumperPosted 2/6/2013 9:17:29 PM
negative4 posted...
Now grants 50 additional attack range while active (new range equal 175).

This isn't a buff, it's a tooltip range. You already have that range on live when you ult.

Disclaimer: This was in the comments on Reddit and had about 20 upvotes so I believed it. It may not be true.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#15P00DGEPosted 2/6/2013 9:19:58 PM
Lord Grahf posted...
they better revert the ability for his entire Q to crit, because I'm sick of being one-shot by farmed Nasus already.

You have to be able to successfully farm to endgame to do that. Seeing as there are much stronger tops, removing that would be a HUGE nerf. Nasus would be trash tier.
#16Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/6/2013 9:35:33 PM(edited)
No it wouldn't. That's how Nasus' Q has functioned from the beginning. Only in this patch does the entire Q crit instead of only his base AD + AD from items
---
And then John was a zombie.
#17P00DGEPosted 2/6/2013 10:15:30 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
No it wouldn't. That's how Nasus' Q has functioned from the beginning. Only in this patch does the entire Q crit instead of only his base AD + AD from items

Ohhhhhh. I misread what was being said. I thought they meant that you wouldnt be able to crit at all if using q. I still do like that change though. It makes nasus an appealing top to match alot of the other strong picks out there
#18Shadow EdgePosted 2/6/2013 10:22:47 PM
Now rebuff Warwick next.
---
ns
#19ArtosRCPosted 2/6/2013 10:26:24 PM
I remember getting outright rolled by a Nasus right as Preseason dropped. I didn't go back to top for days.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://i48.tinypic.com/xkx5kw.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/2lmp349.jpg
#20SorrySleepingPosted 2/7/2013 6:49:05 AM
I remember getting outright rolled by a Nasus right as Preseason dropped. I didn't go back to top for days.

Who were you playing as? Nasus does have some favorable match ups tops.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~