Is Lee Sin Good For Me?

#1QuadPonyPosted 2/6/2013 6:42:43 PM
I play top lane most of the time.

I like being able to go in and do a lot of damage while having lane sustainability and being able to get out of fights. I played Lee Sin in a free week and liked him a lot but I was wondering if there were better options.

Thanks

QuadPony
#2ThanatoszPosted 2/6/2013 6:44:56 PM
If you like him, i say buy him. I personally love playing him top xD. You might want to learn how to jungle with him too, as that helps alot with his mobility.
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz
#3kaysa13Posted 2/6/2013 6:48:51 PM
Dear QuadPony,

I received your letter about your apprehension if Lee Sin fits your interest in playing the solo top lane. Arguably, he's good in jungling, but he's also decent in laning solo, whether mid or top.

As long as you enjoyed perusing his character, it is suggestive that you acquire this champion immediately. After all, League is played best with satisfaction.

Yours truly.
---
This is a signature.
#4Shadow EdgePosted 2/6/2013 7:19:34 PM
QuadPony

Hecarim
---
ns
#5MetleonPosted 2/6/2013 7:27:07 PM
He's probably the best champ at both jumping in and jumping out. Renekton is also good at doing both, but his jump in and jump out come from the same spell and can't dash as far.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#6flyguy101Posted 2/6/2013 7:29:15 PM
Are you skilled mechanically and do you enjoy learning more complex champions?

If you answered yes to both, go with Lee. He is AWESOME.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.