People in Bronze never buy wards. People who never buy wards are in Bronze.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. People in Bronze never buy wards. People who never buy wards are in Bronze.

User Info: RedZaraki

RedZaraki
3 years ago#1
Self fulfilling prophecy.

No, not just the jungle/support.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
3 years ago#2
As a support I typically buy 3 wards and then sightstone, more wards first if we're not winning lane.

As top I buy one ward every five minutes or so.
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18

User Info: Zero25

Zero25
3 years ago#3
I try to get two when going top or mid. When I go ADC, I hope my support wards and carry around one ward for emergencies(support goes back to buy and I'm pushed past river). The way I see it...a ward costs 75 gold. That's roughly 3 cs. If I die, I use up a lot of time traveling back to lane and also lose out on experience/cs.

On supports I used to never leave base without 5 wards on me.
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 7750, 1GB

User Info: XSerenadEX

XSerenadEX
3 years ago#4
I'm in bronze and I buy wards. What now?
American Football <3

User Info: Alom_o_mola

Alom_o_mola
3 years ago#5
I'm like seriously the only person who buys wards when I go in normal solo

but I'm level 13 so
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3

User Info: Shadow_King56

Shadow_King56
3 years ago#6
Im in bronze and it always shocks me how bad people are at this game after playing for so long. I main jungle and you would be surprised at how many tops don't even bother to ward the river and proceed to push the lane extremely hard. Whenever I call them out on it (after buying wards for them) they always say the same thing "It costs too much, need to rush x" yes because 75g every 3 minutes TO KEEP YOU ALIVE is a huge tax, that's just 3 minion kills, 1 per minute for a guaranteed safety net. I just don't understand.
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*

User Info: jats605

jats605
3 years ago#7
I get wards and I'm still in Bronze V :|
Jets on runways with people in them can't be destroyed. Except sometimes they can but not most of the time. --it_r_over9000
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. People in Bronze never buy wards. People who never buy wards are in Bronze.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived