The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Justified?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6191089/#nogo

this is my first warning from the tribunal, I'm glad I was let off with a warning but in all honesty i don't even feel like I deserved one. sure I might make a rude comment here and there but shouldn't people have a little thick skin? Why reports without text even get considered is beyond me.

So the question becomes, Has anyone here been perma-banned and if so, do you lose all the money you've spent on riot point purchases or are you given a redemption code for a new account?

I also need an outlet other than the chat box to take my rage out on, any suggestions?
---
PSN: Alcon4life (Dont Add Me Unless You Think You Matter To Me)
2 years ago#2
Agreement
Overwhelming Majority

I'd say so. I hope you get banned in the future, toxic scum of the League.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
2 years ago#3
Not justified at all.

Tribunal system is a bad idea in theory yet alone in practice.

Also, TF was just going nuts the whole time, bet he didn't get a report.

Completely unjustified IMO.
---
[]Signature[]
2 years ago#4
i say unjustified but i'm drunk so what the f*** do i know
---
Many people, of course, use 'sentimentalism' as a term of abuse for other people's decent feelings, and realism as a disguise for their own brutality. G H Hardy
2 years ago#5
Try talking to real humans about your anger. And you do not get your RP back in any way shape or form, as per the ToS you've agreed to.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
2 years ago#6
It was leading up to this. The one that set it off wasn't entirely justified though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GGpWA.jpg
2 years ago#7
Its fine dude, TF was obviously a woman who was flustered because she couldn't find her way back to the kitchen.

Seriously though, unjustified, you weren't flippin tables or anything.
2 years ago#8
Its fine dude, TF was obviously a woman who was flustered because she couldn't find her way back to the kitchen.

Seriously though, unjustified, you weren't flippin tables or anything.

He was in Game 2.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
2 years ago#9
Second game first purple text.

100% justified.
2 years ago#10
Unjustified. Sounded like she was just mad for getting dunked on, and you calling that out.

http://tinyurl.com/aujzkbv

^Does not approve of this Tribunal decision.
---
Ghord Dahm Sploicers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived