Justified?

#11JonmaximumPosted 2/6/2013 8:40:51 PM(edited)
You build Runnan's on Vayne, you deserve it.

Ok, re-read it all. You are bad and blame others for your losses. Waiting your permaban.
#12SlaynPosted 2/6/2013 8:46:13 PM(edited)
The best parts are when he complained about his mid losing lane when he had almost the exact same terrible score, but decided to get a philo stone and avarice blade on vayne.

Then as Shaco you talk crap on your teammates when you are jungling without any actual jungle items and end up 0/8/3 ROFL.

Seriously, please quit the game. We don't need crappy people like you playing the game. You are the type of player to feed and then rage at everyone else. Just quit now before you ruin the community further.

Edit: Did any of you read past game 1? Seriously?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#13AtomicCanolliPosted 2/6/2013 8:47:20 PM
Yes, if you get perma-banned, you lose everything you bought.

And yes, you deserved your warning. That TF was an idiot, and I think you were just making a joke and he/she was just frustrated with their own play and wanted to be angry at somebody else instead of themselves, and baiting the other team into reporting you on top of reporting you themselves was their outlet for that.

However, blaming and complaining about your team was a common theme throughout your other four games, and between that and the name-calling you earned a warning. I've seen much worse, but constantly crying about how awful your team is and calling them "s***" and "idiots" isn't going to improve their play. If you're mad because you're losing, why are you making the situation worse instead of better?

This is why the tribunal gives out warnings. If someone a truly toxic player, it's a wake up call to knock it off lest they be banned. If someone is just frustrated and projecting onto their team (like you were), it's a way of prodding them to stop getting angry about people playing poorly, because harassing them only makes them play worse, which in turn feeds their own anger.

TL;DR - Just take it easy, dude. By trying to have a positive attitude from the start, you lessen your chances of finding a reason to be negative.
---
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies
#14CovenantPosted 2/6/2013 9:13:04 PM
I read the case and feel that your punishment is justified. You're making the game worse for other people with your attitude.

If you continue with this behavior long enough to get sent to the Tribunal 7 more times, you should be permabanned.
#15JonmaximumPosted 2/6/2013 9:18:17 PM
You asked for a way to unwind for our teams mistakes, right?
I usually just insult them in voice, since they can't hear. I only use voice chat with friends, and we can insult each others with no problem, anyway.If it's not constructive criticism, don't say stuff to your team when you're mad.
#16Prestigousness(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:36:12 PM
All these games are from a month ago, I've progressed as a player since then and have become a way better person to play with since, at the time I will admit I was a bit of an bumhole but if you were to look at the champ select chat and the post game you would understand why some of this looks out of context. I thank you all for your input and the confirmation on rp refunding.
---
PSN: Alcon4life (Dont Add Me Unless You Think You Matter To Me)
#17Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/6/2013 10:41:44 PM
If you're better now, then you won't need to fear a ban.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#18FlareZeroPosted 2/6/2013 10:50:25 PM
Wow. I'm surprised you're not banned. It's toxic players like you who make the community so awful.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#19MizunoRyuuPosted 2/6/2013 10:53:32 PM
A bit dickish, but not too toxic. Definitely within acceptable limits.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#20Savra104Posted 2/6/2013 10:56:36 PM
Game 1 seems unjustified. Seemed more like a joke that they took offensively if going off the comments.

Games 2-5 deserve more than a warning, tbh. Some time off to make the player think about what he/she is saying to his/her teammates might help. Very team unfriendly...