Please?

I love u long time.
---
Gamefax
#2UncleAssMuffPosted 2/6/2013 8:33:29 PM
Take W at Level 1.

You're jungling.
---
This is a board where things I don't finish get archived.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/586631-aerial-assault
#3zefigPosted 2/6/2013 8:45:49 PM
Don't be a thug to a Demacian, you will die.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#4JonmaximumPosted 2/6/2013 8:49:09 PM
Start w, hit your q when ganking, ult squishies, build bruiser.
#5BhelliumPosted 2/6/2013 8:49:48 PM
E is better. W lets your leashes go back slightly faster at the cost of having no invasion presence.

In any case, blue (for E charges, pretty much required), standard rotation unless you're feeling frisky and want to to try stealing red, hit 3, get Q, gank. Farm on success or failure, gank again relatively soon.

Max E for farming, Q for ganking or counterjungle. Which you go with depends on how the game's progressing. Personally I like getting E to ~3 or so for a decent charge time then R>Q>W>E.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6Tyrant_o_TerrorPosted 2/6/2013 9:03:05 PM
W first, get wolves then smiteless blue then invade and take their red.
---
Deo evicto eum occidam ut se quendam deum fiam.
#7G0dSlay3rPosted 2/6/2013 9:48:00 PM
9/21/0 or 21/9/0, both works, just make sure to get the jungle masteries in the defensive tree. Also, take the slow reduction masteries if you're going 21 in defense, since these reduce the slow on her Q when she charges it.

AD Quints
Flat Armor Seals
Magic Resist per Level Glyphs
6 Attack Speed Marks(equals 10% AS)
3 Armor Pen Marks (equals 3.8 armor pen)

Yes, i know it's a strange rune page, but it feels optimal for Vi.
You only need a bit of starting armor pen to do enough damage to jungle monsters and the 10% AS stacks quite nicely with Vi's W passive when it triggers.

Machete and 5 pots.
Take W first.
Do Blue first smiteless, even if you're doing it alone(Vi W is basically OP and you can do smiteless without any issues, just pop one potion).
Get E next, do Wolves.
Since you have Smite, head straight to your Red buff, skip Wraiths. Smite it, take Q from the level-up, go gank some scrubs if you have a chance, if not go farm Wraiths and Wolves again and go buy when you hit around 700-800 gold.

Max Q first if you're good with hitting it.
Honestly, don't max E first. It takes away so much of Vi's utility, a maxed Q can get you out of some really hairy situations with a lower CD as well as enabling you to catch fleeing targets.
Not to mention it has ridiculous base damage and very good AD scaling.

First item should be a tossup between Brutalizer, Hexdrinker and Phage.
Do not upgrade your Machete until you see how the match is going.

If you don't see gank opportunities, don't waste time and go farm your own jungle or counterjungle the enemy jungler.
Make sure that you always have your Q available for an escape(or an engage if you deem it so) when counterjungling with Vi.

Vi is very flexible when it comes to build paths.
You can go Brutalizer into BT if you're really snowballing on a team-wide level.
Brutalizer into Sunfire is also a very viable option.
Brutalizer into Spirit of the Elder Lizard is also quite snowbally.

In all honesty, you should just build according to the situation in the match.
#8OwlRammerPosted 2/6/2013 9:48:58 PM
get E first then W
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#9G0dSlay3rPosted 2/6/2013 10:13:12 PM
Here's why W over E first is better at lvl 1 in the jungle.

1.) New jungle caters more to single-target than AoE junglers.
2.) W does a percentage of someone's health on each third hit AND gives you an attack speed buff when it triggers.

W simply gives you much higher lvl 1 DPS in the jungle than E and clears that initial camp much faster than just E.
Taking E first means that you'll take longer to clear the first camp and you'll take more damage even though you have that shield from your E. The longer the monster is alive, the more damage it does.
Take W to kill it much faster.

Now, Vi's initial clear>gank path is also pretty non-standard.

I already mentioned she should go Smiteless Blue>Wolves>Red, skipping Wraiths.

This is pretty good for multiple reasons.

1.) Your W helps you clear big buff camps insanely fast.
2.) You still get lvl 3 after clearing Red buff, but since you skipped Wraiths you have more health remaining and even some extra pots.
3.) You want to gank early with Vi. Lvl 2 ganks aren't really strong for Vi, but lvl 3 Vi ganks are disgustingly bursty if you land all your skills. A lot of that burst actually comes from proccing your W.
4.) Enemy counterjunglers like Lee Sin and Shaco might be surprised to see you at your Red so early and the chances of getting your Red stolen are reduced since you have Smite at that time too(i can't count how many times i've caught people at my own red buff like that).