In lane philosophy regarding cs score

#11NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:09:56 PM
bump
#12TheSchrefPosted 2/7/2013 12:13:56 PM
It depends who I'm laning against. If I'm playing a champion that scales stupidly well into end game and he's playing someone who falls off, I don't mind if they keep up in farm.
#13MetleonPosted 2/7/2013 12:19:01 PM
The numbers in the OP are way off. It's basically saying "You'll get 10 less CS if you play this way but your opponent will get 40 less." I can't think of a match-up where denying your opponent that much would be worse than just flat out farming (maybe involving a Nasus or Veigar, but the only number that matters for them is how many times they've killed things with their Q's).

If the numbers are more even (like both getting 80 cs or one getting 60 cs while the other gets 30) then it would depend more on who needs items for late game and who doesn't.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#14NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:34:56 PM
The numbers in the OP are way off. It's basically saying "You'll get 10 less CS if you play this way but your opponent will get 40 less." I can't think of a match-up where denying your opponent that much would be worse than just flat out farming (maybe involving a Nasus or Veigar, but the only number that matters for them is how many times they've killed things with their Q's).

If the numbers are more even (like both getting 80 cs or one getting 60 cs while the other gets 30) then it would depend more on who needs items for late game and who doesn't.

Well the numbers are rough generalizations. If you're playing heavily aggressive and you don't have suitable sustain, you'll be heading back to the fountain which cost some cs score.