Still K.E.N.?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So guys, I followed Ego Ignaxio's guide in S2 (Doran's Shield start, full on Utility tree, etc). Kennen was all the rage and such. I haven't been keeping up with all the Champion changes, but I NEVER see Kennen anymore.

Did anything change to make him a subpar pick now? Or is he still the way he was before, and just being forgotten in favor of a series of FOTM champs?

Also, if you do still play him, what sort of build do you use? Is full on Utility still viable on him?
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
3 years ago#2
He received a couple minor nerfs and then everyone overreacted and got off the bandwagon. Happens a lot.
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.
3 years ago#3
Good. He's such a fun character to play. What about my other questions?
3 years ago#4
Hump
3 years ago#5
He's just been buffed and his winrate has gone from 49% to 53%
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
3 years ago#6
I guess Utility is no longer strong on him? I see nothing in the ways of Energy Regen there, and I dunno how Spellvamp/WOTA is nowadays.
3 years ago#7
Energy runes/conservation is markedly less important on Kennen now that his ult costs none.
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
3 years ago#8
Fire_Away posted...
Energy runes/conservation is markedly less important on Kennen now that his ult costs none.

I did not know about this change. Good, I guess he's still pretty OP, and equally fun to play. AoE violence and stuns? Yes plx.
3 years ago#9
that Zhonyas buff feels really nice too
?
3 years ago#10
His AA range took a hit, and none of the pros played him. Hope this change to his ult can change things, though I don't get why one would go full utility?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived