Still K.E.N.?

#1CheeseItBagginsPosted 2/7/2013 1:23:52 AM
So guys, I followed Ego Ignaxio's guide in S2 (Doran's Shield start, full on Utility tree, etc). Kennen was all the rage and such. I haven't been keeping up with all the Champion changes, but I NEVER see Kennen anymore.

Did anything change to make him a subpar pick now? Or is he still the way he was before, and just being forgotten in favor of a series of FOTM champs?

Also, if you do still play him, what sort of build do you use? Is full on Utility still viable on him?
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#2TimeBeardPosted 2/7/2013 1:36:44 AM
He received a couple minor nerfs and then everyone overreacted and got off the bandwagon. Happens a lot.
---
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.
#3CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:14:25 AM
Good. He's such a fun character to play. What about my other questions?
---
#4CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:12:31 AM
Hump
---
#5JaggiJumperPosted 2/7/2013 3:16:31 AM
He's just been buffed and his winrate has gone from 49% to 53%
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#6CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:19:04 AM
I guess Utility is no longer strong on him? I see nothing in the ways of Energy Regen there, and I dunno how Spellvamp/WOTA is nowadays.
---
#7Fire_AwayPosted 2/7/2013 3:20:11 AM
Energy runes/conservation is markedly less important on Kennen now that his ult costs none.
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#8CheeseItBaggins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:21:23 AM
Fire_Away posted...
Energy runes/conservation is markedly less important on Kennen now that his ult costs none.

I did not know about this change. Good, I guess he's still pretty OP, and equally fun to play. AoE violence and stuns? Yes plx.
---
#9shadyelfPosted 2/7/2013 3:48:25 AM
that Zhonyas buff feels really nice too
---
?
#10viajarvPosted 2/7/2013 3:52:48 AM
His AA range took a hit, and none of the pros played him. Hope this change to his ult can change things, though I don't get why one would go full utility?