I'm dropping out of the doll to go pro in session 3

#1unlosing_rangerPosted 2/7/2013 1:56:44 AM
For you yanks the doll is the money you get when your on benefits. I hope my parents don't kick me out before i can make some money!
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#2PeterPan88Posted 2/7/2013 1:58:49 AM
You mean you're pulling out of the doll right?
#3FishInABearSuitPosted 2/7/2013 2:21:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4unlosing_ranger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:23:52 AM
#5CheeseItBagginsPosted 2/7/2013 2:26:23 AM
#6mrg59Posted 2/7/2013 2:52:37 AM
I've always wondered this, but is yanks supposed to be insulting? I never heard it a single time till I lived out of the country last year for a while. And that was from some idiotic Europeans who thought lots of stupid crap was funny, so it was hard to tell.

P.S. I'm calling these Europeans idiots, not all Europeans. People on the internet can be stupid sometimes.
---
IGN- Kitts
#7DredjPosted 2/7/2013 3:12:23 AM
It's also dole, not doll :p
#8CheeseItBagginsPosted 2/7/2013 3:14:13 AM
mrg59 posted...
I've always wondered this, but is yanks supposed to be insulting? I never heard it a single time till I lived out of the country last year for a while. And that was from some idiotic Europeans who thought lots of stupid crap was funny, so it was hard to tell.

P.S. I'm calling these Europeans idiots, not all Europeans. People on the internet can be stupid sometimes.

Some people use it as a derogatory word, I think that mostly comes from the British. I don't think it is though. I know some American people and they proudly call themselves Yanks or Yankees.
---
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu
#9TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/7/2013 3:17:23 AM(edited)
I might be totally off but I've always heard yanks as an diminutive, endearing by nature.

(i.e. calling your brother 'stinky', it's is supposed to be an insult but it is intended as an expression of familiarity and closeness)
---
lol
#10CBratePosted 2/7/2013 3:41:37 AM
It's also dole, not doll :p

---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie