Viable to build both Statikk Shiv and Phantom Dancer on Vayne?

#1KlobziPosted 2/7/2013 2:31:31 AM
I'm wondering if building both items is viable on Vayne. As we all know she really benefits a lot from a ton of attack speed because of Silver Bolts.

I'm thinking that going Greaves > BT > Shiv > PD > IE etc. might be quite good for Vayne to build.
#2Susan0Posted 2/7/2013 2:33:11 AM
Add a Runaan's for tons of damage
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 2/7/2013 2:34:59 AM
Get one after your Bloodthirster, then build the other one after your IE.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4Fire_AwayPosted 2/7/2013 2:35:20 AM
It's viable, it's just expensive as hell
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#5zeppelin312Posted 2/7/2013 2:37:24 AM
if you are going to have both you should be foregoing your defensive item, not your apen

ex. BT>PD or shiv>LW>IE>shiv or PD

note while the extra crit item replaces a defensive item, build wise it replaces your last item, not second to last

but honestly you should probably just go standard and have that defensive item, you can even get quicksilver upgrade for a defensive offensive item if you really want more damage.

Also you could just have a nunu on your team, BB OP
#6kaysa13Posted 2/7/2013 2:39:01 AM
IMO Statikk Shiv is more of a conditional item. That "Greaves, PD, BT, IE" build is pretty much core items on Vayne (and basically, almost all ADCs). The last two items are situational. LW for armored enemies, Shiv for mobility and AS, Warmog's for toughness.

I do sometimes build Shiv and PD on Vayne. As long some conditions are met, I get them together.
---
This is a signature.
#7Klobzi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:50:14 AM
True, I think I should start getting it more as a situational item rather then blindly go for the defensive item. I haven't been using LW much lately since it's all health stacking and Silver Bolts take good care of that.
#8VegerunksPosted 2/7/2013 3:24:42 AM
Your second attack item is situational as well... Sometimes it's good to get a Blade of the ruined king instead of a IE or BT. I'm the fail ADC that doesn't even get a Defensive item but then once build is complete I slaughter things lmao.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide