#11SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:37:34 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
Why not go naut support?

hook??
cc:?
stun??

your not losing out. add on that he can make more plays and do sum dmg

first off stun is cc so stating both is redundant, second he doesn't have a stun... he has a root, slow, a pull and a knock up

and the reason is cause he is squishy early and without his shield is VERY likely to die in lane (which is why his ganks are awesome... cause its a shorter engagement)

he also has mana issues... but cant itemize against them without postponing his tankiness that he is crippled without

flask solves everything, also he can do something aweome with his aa, blitz cant
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#12PhrenzZephyrPosted 2/7/2013 2:50:01 PM
PhrenzZephyr posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
Why not go naut support?

hook??
stun??

first off stun is cc so stating both is redundant, second he doesn't have a stun... he has a root, slow, a pull and a knock up

and the reason is cause he is squishy early and without his shield is VERY likely to die in lane (which is why his ganks are awesome... cause its a shorter engagement)

he also has mana issues... but cant itemize against them without postponing his tankiness that he is crippled without

Naut's ult stuns.

Knock up, technically, right?

Anyway, I agree that taking Thresh is a really good alternative to Blitzy. I also argue that when Amumu is banned, Sej is a damn close alternative as well.

Active: Nautilus fires a shockwave that chases an enemy champion, dealing magic damage and knocking up enemies it passes through.

The shockwave explodes upon hitting its target, dealing magic damage, knocking up, and stunning the target.

Stun: 1 / 1.5 / 2
#13dbhislifePosted 2/7/2013 3:09:52 PM
PhrenzZephyr posted...
PhrenzZephyr posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
Why not go naut support?

hook??
stun??

Naut's ult stuns.

Knock up, technically, right?

Anyway, I agree that taking Thresh is a really good alternative to Blitzy. I also argue that when Amumu is banned, Sej is a damn close alternative as well.

Active: Nautilus fires a shockwave that chases an enemy champion, dealing magic damage and knocking up enemies it passes through.

The shockwave explodes upon hitting its target, dealing magic damage, knocking up, and stunning the target.

Stun: 1 / 1.5 / 2

Game.Set.Match.GGGGGGG

I love it when people insist they are right blindly on an internet forum only to be proven false.
#14SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:12:34 AM
naut is better than blitz,
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#15NessosinPosted 2/8/2013 8:21:30 AM
SwiftToadz posted...

what about naut and blitz together?
#16SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:07:15 PM
Nessosin posted...
SwiftToadz posted...