This is just ridiculous

#1HibyehiPosted 2/7/2013 10:22:49 AM
I just started playing ranked, and i'm not trying to say i'm the best on the team, but EVERY time i play i always get a bad player.

This last game a Talon raged so hard about ONE kill getting "stolen"(team fights don't even count as stealing kills to me) and afk'd until we lost.

I'm not in an Elo yet, but does this change at all once i get placed? This is just stupid, i hate this game so much right now, cannot ever get ONE good game.
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#2_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/7/2013 10:23:30 AM
To be fair, you have an equal chance to get terrible team mates as your opponents do
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#3mystermandragonPosted 2/7/2013 10:24:39 AM
o look, its this topic again.
if i had half a penny for every time one of these topics appeared, i would have cured world hunger by now.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#4Hibyehi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:24:57 AM
_SNAGRAT_LIE posted...
To be fair, you have an equal chance to get terrible team mates as your opponents do

Yeah, but it seems like every match up is not that way. I am not terrible, but i haven't had a win in probably a week due to these match ups...
---
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#5gfshynoblPosted 2/7/2013 10:25:22 AM
tc you probably are the bad player on ur team.
and the talon got mad, you stealed his kill to carry your sorry butt
for shame
@.@
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#6Hibyehi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:25:47 AM
mystermandragon posted...
o look, its this topic again.
if i had half a penny for every time one of these topics appeared, i would have cured world hunger by now.

Oh look, its another ass. If I had a penny for every ass i've run into on/about this game, i would not have to go to college.
---
#7Hibyehi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:26:37 AM
gfshynobl posted...
tc you probably are the bad player on ur team.
and the talon got mad, you stealed his kill to carry your sorry butt
for shame
@.@

lol, i didn't steal his kill, someone else did. I wasn't in the fight, i got low health and got out before i would just feed them a kill. Don't assume.
---
#8CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 10:27:36 AM
People actually complain about "kill stealing" in this? What is this a 90's FPS?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#9gfshynoblPosted 2/7/2013 10:28:09 AM
its obvious tc, you are the bad player.
your getting upset.

unless you can show proof that your dominating your lane.
your just as bad as them.
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#10Hibyehi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:32:53 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20434332#history

Not awesome, but please, do not assume, you only make yourself look stupid.
---