This is just ridiculous

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This is just ridiculous
4 years ago#11
CammyApple posted...
People actually complain about "kill stealing" in this? What is this a 90's FPS?

Don't tell me you haven't seen that before O.o
KS NOOB is the main form of communication between teammates in this game.
You were that lonely? You should have children...
You'll never be lonely, plus you get to watch them grow into delicious little angels. - BreakJob
4 years ago#12
Scr3w3dUp posted...
CammyApple posted...
People actually complain about "kill stealing" in this? What is this a 90's FPS?

Don't tell me you haven't seen that before O.o
KS NOOB is the main form of communication between teammates in this game.

I have seen it very rarely. I guess I just ignore the chat. I didn't think it was common enough that it would get topics about it.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
4 years ago#13
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65390527
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
4 years ago#14
Hibyehi posted...
mystermandragon posted...
o look, its this topic again.
if i had half a penny for every time one of these topics appeared, i would have cured world hunger by now.

Oh look, its another ass. If I had a penny for every ass i've run into on/about this game, i would not have to go to college.

so i would cure world hunger, but u would use it to escape work, clearly this is the reason you lose.

instead of using ur advantage to actually help others, u would just sit in ur own lane, complaining how others didnt win for you.
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
4 years ago#15
mystermandragon posted...
o look, its this topic again.
if i had half a penny for every time one of these topics appeared, i would have cured world hunger by now.

You'd probably have around 5 bucks.
EDIT: Possibly a tad more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel
4 years ago#16
TC, you're not making yourself look any better.

You are still inexperienced. As long as you keep playing and improve, those kinds of players/games will lessen.
4 years ago#17
natewei posted...
TC, you're not making yourself look any better.

You are still inexperienced. As long as you keep playing and improve, those kinds of players/games will lessen.

How am i not making myself look any better? These people come in to topics like these are CLEARLY not even remotely nice. So i look worse by how big of an ass people can be? What kind of logic do you guys have? Do you guys use your brains?
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
4 years ago#18
gallantknight posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65390527
Can't think of a sig.
4 years ago#19
There is no such thing as KS in a teamfight, period.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This is just ridiculous

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived