This is just ridiculous

#11Scr3w3dUpPosted 2/7/2013 10:34:16 AM
CammyApple posted...
People actually complain about "kill stealing" in this? What is this a 90's FPS?

Don't tell me you haven't seen that before O.o
KS NOOB is the main form of communication between teammates in this game.
---
You were that lonely? You should have children...
You'll never be lonely, plus you get to watch them grow into delicious little angels. - BreakJob
#12CammyApplePosted 2/7/2013 10:45:54 AM
Scr3w3dUp posted...
CammyApple posted...
People actually complain about "kill stealing" in this? What is this a 90's FPS?

Don't tell me you haven't seen that before O.o
KS NOOB is the main form of communication between teammates in this game.

I have seen it very rarely. I guess I just ignore the chat. I didn't think it was common enough that it would get topics about it.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#13gallantknightPosted 2/7/2013 10:46:50 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65390527
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#14mystermandragonPosted 2/7/2013 10:46:56 AM
Hibyehi posted...
mystermandragon posted...
o look, its this topic again.
if i had half a penny for every time one of these topics appeared, i would have cured world hunger by now.

Oh look, its another ass. If I had a penny for every ass i've run into on/about this game, i would not have to go to college.

so i would cure world hunger, but u would use it to escape work, clearly this is the reason you lose.

instead of using ur advantage to actually help others, u would just sit in ur own lane, complaining how others didnt win for you.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#15BlackBeetleborgPosted 2/7/2013 10:48:37 AM(edited)
mystermandragon posted...
o look, its this topic again.
if i had half a penny for every time one of these topics appeared, i would have cured world hunger by now.

You'd probably have around 5 bucks.
EDIT: Possibly a tad more.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel
#16nateweiPosted 2/7/2013 10:54:25 AM
TC, you're not making yourself look any better.

You are still inexperienced. As long as you keep playing and improve, those kinds of players/games will lessen.
#17Hibyehi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:08:15 PM
natewei posted...
TC, you're not making yourself look any better.

You are still inexperienced. As long as you keep playing and improve, those kinds of players/games will lessen.

How am i not making myself look any better? These people come in to topics like these are CLEARLY not even remotely nice. So i look worse by how big of an ass people can be? What kind of logic do you guys have? Do you guys use your brains?
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#18wanderer918Posted 2/7/2013 4:10:47 PM
gallantknight posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65390527

---
Can't think of a sig.
#19BhelliumPosted 2/7/2013 4:21:46 PM
There is no such thing as KS in a teamfight, period.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.