Does riot help you with this?

#1tpoyoyPosted 2/7/2013 10:38:23 AM
Like I don't use a good portion of my champs ever simply dont like using some of them

will they remove champs from my account ? not refund as I dont care about the IP otherwise I would just refund
#2boktai3Posted 2/7/2013 10:40:10 AM
why would you get rid of them? why not just keep them just in case you want to in the future? its not like the game forces you to use them.
#3DivinewargodPosted 2/7/2013 10:41:27 AM
Yes, they do. I had them remove 3 of my champions recently. Send a support ticket.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#4b0omstickPosted 2/7/2013 10:49:29 AM
This does not make since. Why lose them, never know when they become OP or you get the urge to use them again
#5DivinewargodPosted 2/7/2013 10:51:49 AM
b0omstick posted...
This does not make since. Why lose them, never know when they become OP or you get the urge to use them again

I only play b****es, so I had them remove my male champions that costed 450 IP that I had bought when I was a noob to access Draft Pick.

... I only play b****es.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#6tpoyoy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:36:44 AM
Divinewargod posted...
Yes, they do. I had them remove 3 of my champions recently. Send a support ticket.

thanks good to know

Divinewargod posted...
b0omstick posted...

I only play b****es, so I had them remove my male champions that costed 450 IP that I had bought when I was a noob to access Draft Pick.

... I only play b****es.

yes something like this and also if champs like jayce became op or something that would further reinforce my desire not to buy/use them