Are you big enough person to defend players on the other team after game?

#1happyscrub1Posted 2/7/2013 12:21:01 PM
Example: we had akali vs fiddle mid. I was leona bot. I roam ganked mid 3-4 times and got 2-3 kills plus a flash burn. Akali went legendary late game.

Other team raged at fiddle. I defended him because I know I help win mid easy and they probably didn't call mia.

>.< Now pay it forward so one of you can defend me!!!
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#2ssupermario92Posted 2/7/2013 12:22:39 PM
Are you a bad enough dude to go jungle teemo?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 43 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: RazorSharp02
#3CrispyPimpPosted 2/7/2013 12:29:38 PM
I won't even defend myself. I just leave.
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu
#4negative4Posted 2/7/2013 12:34:02 PM
Lmao it's happyscrub. Who would agree with this guy who trolls his teammates and posts youtube videos of his own awful play while begging for sympathy?
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#5happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:35:10 PM
negative4 posted...
Lmao it's happyscrub. Who would agree with this guy who trolls his teammates and posts youtube videos of his own awful play while begging for sympathy?

0/10 troll attempt. Atleast troll me when I post something highly subjective instead of something most people would agree on in general. Because now it just look like you trying hard.
---
http://happyscrub.com/eloenvy.jpg
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here
#6NessosinPosted 2/7/2013 2:40:27 PM
I've done it before if I thought their team was unfairly blaming someone. After the game is over they aren't opponents any more so I don't care about them being the enemy team.
#7Edgemaster70000Posted 2/7/2013 2:47:28 PM
I do. I'll usually say something like "you guys should actually be mad at X, he's the one that fed me".
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#8DarkLagunaPosted 2/7/2013 2:49:03 PM
I've complimented the enemy team several times, whether I won or lost. If I see an awesome play, or someone making a comeback after I pretty much shut them out of lane the whole game, I give them props.

I'm a very competitive person, but I give credit where it's due (especially to my team's support, or the enemy team's support, who usually make the biggest plays, yet their carry or assassin always gets credit for it. A great support CAN carry a team. Too bad I suck at support, haha).
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#9BhelliumPosted 2/7/2013 2:58:35 PM
yes
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10MetleonPosted 2/7/2013 2:59:42 PM
Most of the time, I'm top and don't even pay attention to what's going on on the rest of the map. Just keep farming and surviving, with some harass thrown in there.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.