why does anyone think thresh is bad?

#1RealTidesPosted 2/7/2013 11:38:35 AM
topic.
and no im not talking about support thresh
but AP thresh which is what he was designed to be
#2_HeXPosted 2/7/2013 11:39:29 AM
I don't know. You'll have to ask this anyone person.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3Beech_tibsPosted 2/7/2013 11:39:37 AM
i dont like hooks

i just dont

plus lantern relies on allies not being brain dead

and he is easily zoned
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4Master Of The DeadPosted 2/7/2013 11:42:53 AM
He doesn't have great Ratios IIRC. 1.9 across his entire damage kit. I'd have to look at other APs but that seems low to me.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#5Iravention94Posted 2/7/2013 11:45:04 AM
Because he is new. Its the sejuani effect all over again. People will think he is bad until someone figures out how to build and play him and then he will all of a sudden become good. I think he's an amazing champion for initiating team fights.
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#6RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:53:28 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
i dont like hooks

i just dont

plus lantern relies on allies not being brain dead

and he is easily zoned

tbh thresh Q is kinda useless unless you're just stopping the target from running so your allies can hammer him....other then that, q is absolutely useless
but the rest of his skills are good and yea well his lantern...if your allies dont wanna use it..its not really thesh's fault.........sooooooooo....................

and about his ratios, yea he gets worse as the game goes on sadly and most thresh will have to turn semi tank/support
#7secdawgsPosted 2/7/2013 12:07:18 PM
B/c AP thresh has nothing. 2 dmg spells and no ratios. Sure you have utility but so do lots of other mids.

AD thresh is pretty decent and support thresh is a god w/ the right teammate.
#8LithspPosted 2/7/2013 12:18:50 PM
I think he has amazing potential.

But these Thresh players have GOT to stop pretending they're a top laner.. they just get wrecked.
---
[]Signature[]
#9Rookie_JetPosted 2/7/2013 12:23:15 PM
I have yet to see any Thresh besides support.

Yes, he has bad ratios, but if he's not completely zoned out, he will get free AP from souls. The fact that the lantern collects them helps out a bunch even while zoned.
#10unlosing_rangerPosted 2/7/2013 12:23:18 PM
I got destroyed by a thresh, taric bottom lane today, but annoying since leona refused to ward after she got killed by them lol
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.