Please help me decide, which champion should be next =)

#1RyliksPosted 2/7/2013 1:22:16 PM
Hello there gfaq-ers =D
So I am new to this game, currently level 17.
The champions I played, well with, unti now are : Ahri and Draven.
After reading the forums watching videos and all that and playing games of course,
I am trying to figure out which champion I should be getting next.
I am stuck between :
Kha'zix : "flash as q", when evolved, high burst damage and mobility.
Irelia : true damage ...
Darius : that pull and bloodstacks + ultimate ...
Teemo : while I do sometimes just hate this little fellow, he is "cute" and highly mobile capable of amazing things, played right...
so out of all these champs only teemo is ranged and except for katarina (not so well on rift ) and master Yi ( same here...), riven( better ) and gangplank ( only played dominion with him ), I rarely played a melee champion.
I just dislike having to rely on teammate, that compliments me, or helps with kiting, unless he is melee too. and you get the idea.

So anyways, you guys have WAY more experience, seeing as I just started this game about a month ago... And i was wondering if you could help me, give me tips or hints, and all in all I'd be very happy if you would =D

Thanks in advance =)
#2EtherPhoenixPosted 2/7/2013 1:28:48 PM
I love Irelia. She is so much fun!
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
Official Breloom of the Pokemon X boards
#3FvPPosted 2/7/2013 1:31:56 PM
Save for runes
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4mD_atheistPosted 2/7/2013 1:37:03 PM(edited)
^ Came in to say this, I havent used ip for any champs. I bought the two champ packs to start me off and wont pay for any more champs with rp. I am level 23 and have spent all of my ip on runes and am still saying more for the slots that open up. Runes are so worth it.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#5Ryliks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:46:02 PM
Oh don't worry about IP I got 7000 right now and don't plan to buy a champ with ip I got 1100 rp left from a gift card =)
so rp isn't a problem and I know that at level 20 i can and should go rune shopping =D

And EtherPhoenix what makes irelia so love able =D except for well true damage and stuff =P
#6The Last CetraPosted 2/7/2013 1:51:25 PM
Darius. He's a strong, tanky lane bully and dunking people with his ult is one of the most satisfying things in this game.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death