LCS Power Rankings Week 1

#1ryudo500Posted 2/7/2013 2:19:34 PM
coming into the season, here re my power rankings coming into week 1

1. CLG

- Really expect Aphro and Link to give these guys a huge addition, especially link. If they can stay consistent, They will finish first in both halves of hte season.

2. TSM

- It's TSM they will do very well in NA scene

3. Dignitas

- I am looking at crumbz and kiwi kidd to see how well they can fair, I don;t think crumbz can sustain a high level of play and this could be Digs donwfall

4. Curse

- Ripped through qualifiers, as they should. But by far weakest of the "top"tier NA teams. never felt VOyboys game meshs well in competitive games. these gyus have been red hot lately so them coming in as a first for week 1 would be fair

5. Good game University

- Team dynamic, experienced out of the low tier teams, they should outclass

6. Team Vulcun

- they are better w/o aphroo, if you thin otherwise than stop watching competitive play. ZUna dn Sid have been really stepping up and playing at a high level

7. Complexity gaming

- Lauter will have to carry if this teams has any chance at staying. He is a top tier Jungle. certainly a top 3 jungler in NA, not sure if rest of roster will stay consistent

8. team Marn

- A lot of pressure on clakey and megazero. Don;t feel this team is strong enough and will end up last in the first ha f of the season.
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#2ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:21:32 PM
I also think this will be the finishing of the first half of the season.
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#3ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:05:41 PM
TSM in poor form but they'' be there in the end
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#4brazil00Posted 2/7/2013 3:13:19 PM
for me

1.Curse
2.CLG
3.TSM
4.Dignitas
5.GGU
6.Complexity
7.Vulcun
8.Marn
#5ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:18:05 PM
brazil00 posted...
for me

1.Curse
2.CLG
3.TSM
4.Dignitas
5.GGU
6.Complexity
7.Vulcun
8.Marn

as I said, COMING INTO the season, Crs being in the top of the list isnt wrong.They crushed Qualis, ut I felt they should.

We will see how much practice time and dedication they've put in in the enxt 2 weeks. I feel they are the team who SHOULD come out of the gate the best.

they also have a FAVORABLE early schedule. I expect them to start out 3-1 within teh first 2 weeks.
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#6ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:27:04 PM
would liek to have heard of other peoples thoughts
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#7ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:23:32 PM
think my powerankings have rung true.

so far in about 3 games.

sample size.
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#8AgentRebornPosted 2/7/2013 6:39:50 PM
Curse has looked like the best NA team. Jacky's play has really improved too. Saint is Saint and as long as Voy doesnt go all Throwboy, he makes da plays
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#9EDumeyPosted 2/7/2013 7:01:19 PM
I think you don't give Curse enough credit against the "regulars". And I think you place Marn too low. Otherwise, seems nice.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#10ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:03:43 PM
End of Day 1 Comments.

Love the new season format. They MUST make it so these teams can play in tourneys tho, give them a week break or shorten the season by 2weeks so the teams can play in a tourney or two.(even though im sure Riots funding is more consistent than tourney winnings for some of these teams)

TSM - Been saying it all day. They are like the Spurs, They are only going to get better. They are too consistent and have shown us a great NA resume. Week 5 we will know in what form TSM will be in. s2 form or **** form.

CLG - Best Team NA, best CLG team we've seen in awhile and they have yet to grow as a team since aphro and link are new additions

Crs - I have always felt they have underachieved. This is their time to shine. Coming out of the gate hot and their early schedule is nice. This is a team that can continue to get better ad we ve seen in the past month their mid-lategame has been the best we ve seen in awhile. N obody played poorly, they're all in solid form

GGU - as I said, they are going to be a tough rowdy team that you will have to show up to play against. once they get their shot calling and tactical/planning strats down. They might be able to make some noise and make a deep run in the playoffs. they've got talent

DIG - This time could've used more time to practice and get acquainted with one another, crumbz really played poorly. Kiwi will be alright though. We'll see a better Dig tomorrow and in the games ahead

Team Vulcun - not going to lie. they definitely have some talented players on the team. Zune and sid are the two guys you have to look at to really see how this team does. Both of those guys, especially zuna, are the go to guys. While they'll compete, still think they will be outclassed by most of the teams we saw today although these guys can be dangerous if they are clicking. 2nd best lower tier team being GGU
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS