what's up with this game's installer?

#1guedesbrawlPosted 2/7/2013 5:35:37 PM
stuck on 33%,time remaining is 00:00,and randomly negative number appear (-8:24,-55:-32) without any pattern...

but i can still see many files being downloaded...

i may need to cancel the installation midway through.when i start it again tomorrow,will it see that i already have some files and start from where i left or will it download everything again?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#2guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:49:56 PM
hey,someone care to help me a little?
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3JJroootPosted 2/7/2013 5:52:20 PM
Im not sure if it will start over again if you cancel

But i remember my first install stopped at 33% for a good 20 mins before zipping to the end and finishing.

I say let it run it's course
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#4aHappySackaPosted 2/7/2013 5:53:15 PM
Do something else besides staring at the progress bar, it will load eventually.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5TheSuspectedPosted 2/7/2013 5:53:46 PM
It happens, just let it run its course. If you cancel it you have to start from the beginning, so patience!
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | LoL IGN: Fraudulent NaRD
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#6DarkemastePosted 2/7/2013 6:03:47 PM
I've actually haven't had any issues with the patcher since I first started, (had firewall issues) and now with the latest patch it won't go past 33%.
I let it run, and it only ends up with an "unspecified error" and I'm fairly certain it doesn't have anything to do with my firewall this time. :s

Tried running repair but it doesn't seem to do anything.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.