ok series placement matches are not right!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ok series placement matches are not right!!

User Info: Melvinrules

Melvinrules
3 years ago#1
How come every time I get a series placement match I end up teamed with absolute idiots?

I'm talking guys in their first 2/3 games of ranked, without runes or any clue as to what they are doing.

I just had a nunu/ashe combo lose 2 v 1 against a cait.

I had left them alone as a jungler to try an focus on mid and top thinking 2 v 1 they should dominate that lane... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how wrong was I!

Completely out farmed, and fed like hell.

Elo hell still exists.

The rest of the time I get pretty decent teams, it's like series matches are simply a test to how hard you can carry alone.

User Info: FvP

FvP
3 years ago#2
my team sucks elo hell
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: GoldenFantasy

GoldenFantasy
3 years ago#3
Melvinrules posted...
How come every time I get a series placement match I end up teamed with absolute idiots?

I'm talking guys in their first 2/3 games of ranked, without runes or any clue as to what they are doing.

I just had a nunu/ashe combo lose 2 v 1 against a cait.

I had left them alone as a jungler to try an focus on mid and top thinking 2 v 1 they should dominate that lane... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how wrong was I!

Completely out farmed, and fed like hell.

Elo hell still exists.

The rest of the time I get pretty decent teams, it's like series matches are simply a test to how hard you can carry alone.

The system is still the same, but with a new coat of paint. Bronze is the new elo hell.
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ok series placement matches are not right!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived