ok series placement matches are not right!!

#1MelvinrulesPosted 2/7/2013 5:49:19 PM
How come every time I get a series placement match I end up teamed with absolute idiots?

I'm talking guys in their first 2/3 games of ranked, without runes or any clue as to what they are doing.

I just had a nunu/ashe combo lose 2 v 1 against a cait.

I had left them alone as a jungler to try an focus on mid and top thinking 2 v 1 they should dominate that lane... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how wrong was I!

Completely out farmed, and fed like hell.

Elo hell still exists.

The rest of the time I get pretty decent teams, it's like series matches are simply a test to how hard you can carry alone.
#2FvPPosted 2/7/2013 5:55:30 PM
my team sucks elo hell
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3GoldenFantasyPosted 2/7/2013 7:42:24 PM
Melvinrules posted...
How come every time I get a series placement match I end up teamed with absolute idiots?

I'm talking guys in their first 2/3 games of ranked, without runes or any clue as to what they are doing.

I just had a nunu/ashe combo lose 2 v 1 against a cait.

I had left them alone as a jungler to try an focus on mid and top thinking 2 v 1 they should dominate that lane... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how wrong was I!

Completely out farmed, and fed like hell.

Elo hell still exists.

The rest of the time I get pretty decent teams, it's like series matches are simply a test to how hard you can carry alone.

The system is still the same, but with a new coat of paint. Bronze is the new elo hell.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks