If you have what is it in this topic I will carry you up to Platinum...

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 2/7/2013 7:32:27 PM
If you want me to duo queue with you, you must have a separate lvl 30 account to lend with at least 2 decent rune pages(Standard AD and standard AP pages) and a few decent champions that I may use when we game.

If possible I'd like to skype with you as well to guide you through the game to hold your own later on as well.

I can carry up to platinum, after that I am not sure if I can single handily carry(Although I am pretty sure I am able to up until Diamond provided you don't feed).

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26342824#history

Also if you allow me to use the account to duo queue with anyone on gamefaqs that would be helpful as well. Although I understand if it is limited to play between just the player lending me the account to play on to maintain a similar elo.

Msg me if interested^^ I am looking to play with you gamefaqs!^^

PS: I solo queue my main and my smurf is only for streaming(Since it lags me) so those are the reasons I don't duo on them if you were curious on the reason^^
#2RihawfPosted 2/7/2013 7:36:33 PM
What a nice person.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3NeoAndurilPosted 2/7/2013 7:37:24 PM
dot dot friggen dot
#4l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 2/7/2013 7:38:57 PM
I'll add you when I hit Gold II.
---
Knicks City
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/7/2013 7:50:18 PM
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
---
gibe moni pls
#6thisisboris2Posted 2/7/2013 7:55:50 PM
ever since tc arrived on this board he has been trying make himself look like a pro, I don't really care if you have the proof, I just don't like how you keep trying to look like you know so much about this game
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#7JennaTahliaPosted 2/7/2013 7:59:18 PM
thisisboris2 posted...
ever since tc arrived on this board he has been trying make himself look like a pro, I don't really care if you have the proof, I just don't like how you keep trying to look like you know so much about this game

Partially agree though TC hasn't crossed the line between helpful and showoff for me.
---
gibe moni pls
#8djprofessork1Posted 2/7/2013 8:02:28 PM
what about if we lose games. you sound like the type who would rage and blame me.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#9SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:29:28 PM
thisisboris2 posted...

Sorry if you feel that way. I always try to provide help to the board. If you disagree with my analysis of the game you are always welcome to post in the topics I make. I like to dissect games so I can see how I may appear like that. >.<;;
#10SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:29:59 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
what about if we lose games. you sound like the type who would rage and blame me.

I don't rage lol xD