If you have what is it in this topic I will carry you up to Platinum...

#21SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:12:25 PM
One_WingedFreak posted...
maybe i missed a part but yours stats are saying you are gold ranked (?) how can you claim you can carry someone to plat?
I am at middle of Gold div I right now you are not seeing things lol. That is half a div away from Platinum and the games are still relatively easy. Should get it by the end of next weekend just need to put in the time^^
#22CrumpledPaperPosted 2/12/2013 2:13:55 PM
Was going to shrug this topic off until I saw your masteries

you have amazing taste in music and I salute you sir
---
Eh
#23JennaTahliaPosted 2/12/2013 2:15:09 PM
duo with me pls see sig i am good
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#24SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:18:00 PM
CrumpledPaper posted...
Was going to shrug this topic off until I saw your masteries

you have amazing taste in music and I salute you sir

Thanks, you should check out my stream then once I get it going again loool xD

JennaTahlia posted...
duo with me pls see sig i am good

Everyone knows your IGN: AlbertoBR
Stop posting your friends IGN every chance you get you!!!! ~.~;;
#25hellraiser121Posted 2/12/2013 2:18:02 PM
I am down to do some normals with you. I'll be on later tonight.

IGN: Just Too Lucky
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
#26SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:24:50 PM
hellraiser121 posted...
I am down to do some normals with you. I'll be on later tonight.

IGN: Just Too Lucky

Sounds great I'll be on in about 5 hours. I am looking forward to playing with you^^

As a general note:
Although it is possible to carry someone to platinum. Based on relative skill level and free time I have. It may be more realistic to say that most people would only get a Division or two higher than where they are currently at if we play. I really just want to help out people that are willing to get better and are looking to achieve a higher goal than where they are currently placed.
#27FandomOfRandomPosted 2/12/2013 2:32:24 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...

Even if you have no interest in this dude at all, go check out his freakin mastery pages.
The names are just... well, go see for yourself. Best laugh I've had in days.

Is it sad I only recognize 3 of them?

They are ALL Kpop songs.
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#28xDarknezzxPosted 2/12/2013 2:35:01 PM
myklklein posted...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26342824#masteries

Even if you have no interest in this dude at all, go check out his freakin mastery pages.
The names are just... well, go see for yourself. Best laugh I've had in days.

i lol'd but i only recognised the first 3
#29SeraphOfAwesomePosted 2/12/2013 2:37:28 PM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Seeing as TC wants you to give him a level 30 account with enough champions for ranked... I think he's trying to steal an account lmao.

But yea aside from his Ahri he is a terrible player. So he has no bragging rights. He has no more than 11 ranked games on a single champion outside of Ahri.
I prefer to play Ahri on my main as it just makes things overall easier.

This isn't the only service offered. As I also help guide and teach. So if you are just looking to learn and do not have another account we can do normals over skype and learn from there. If you feel it is too risky loaning your extra account but are still willing to learn in normals, just let me know^^

This is a cool offer, but seems too good to be true. When you say "service," do you charge for these? Personally I wouldn't want to be carried through ranked, I would just end up in matches far too difficult for my skill level, and once you lose access to the person who carried you, what do you have? Bragging rights you can never live up to? Also, most of us who are bad enough to benefit from being carried don't have multiple level 30 accounts.

I would love some coaching in Normals if you're still up for that, summoner name is Seraph of Chaos if you want to friend me.
#30SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:44:52 PM
SeraphOfAwesome posted...
This is a cool offer, but seems too good to be true. When you say "service," do you charge for these? Personally I wouldn't want to be carried through ranked, I would just end up in matches far too difficult for my skill level, and once you lose access to the person who carried you, what do you have? Bragging rights you can never live up to? Also, most of us who are bad enough to benefit from being carried don't have multiple level 30 accounts.

I would love some coaching in Normals if you're still up for that, summoner name is Seraph of Chaos if you want to friend me.
I do not charge, they are free lessons all around in both normals and ranked. I actually prefer to do normals but this is just something I thought up for ranked for anyone interested. Normals can help people get better by guiding and after that they can use the experience to rank up quickly solo queue style to hopefully where ever their goal was set.

If there is any catch maybe it would be to advertise for people to check out my stream if they'd like to. But I won't be streaming for a while since I need to fix my latency issues while running it anyway lol^^;;;

http://www.twitch.tv/seaintothesky/
But I won't be streaming for a while until I move to the mainland which will fix my latency issues while running it. Hopefully I can do this within the next few months >.<;;