A new summoner's rift!

#1Arcadia12Posted 2/7/2013 8:37:07 PM
i think they should take a break from releasing new champs and remake the summoners rift like they did twisted tree line.

What you guys think.
#2bstbllPosted 2/7/2013 8:39:27 PM(edited)
They already did that. Less than a year ago.

EDIT: I suppose you probably mean something more than a graphical overhaul, where there's actually something substantially different on the map. Could be interesting, but I doubt they'll do it unless it's in the brief window between the world championships and the next season starting.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#3Sid_IcarusPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:04 PM
Would be stupid considering they have multiple teams for purposes so there'd be no reason to stop releasing champs
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#4MetleonPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:26 PM
Only thing I could see them doing is reworking the jungle (and they did already do this a bit). I honestly don't see them replacing baron or dragon with a different type of enemy, but they could easily tweak their effects/stats.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/7/2013 8:43:00 PM
TT was hardly played so the remake was good. SR doesn't need one until at least next season and even then, it shouldn't be too different because you'd have to rebalance all the champs and items for it.
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6VegerunksPosted 2/7/2013 8:49:17 PM
You won't see it getting reworked anytime soon because the new season just started, they only rework Maps between seasons.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#7RydethetigerPosted 2/7/2013 8:57:49 PM
They will never change summoners rift as drastically as they did Twisted Tree-line. They tweaked it to get rid of some odd spots with walls where they just shouldnt have been, and right now its Symetrically and mechanically perfect. It is the competitive map. IF you want new maps and stuff go play dominion, it sucks.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#8albinorhino004Posted 2/7/2013 9:17:40 PM
if they ever deviated from the standard aion strife map I would give away my accouny
---
drinking is very bad
#9TriikzPosted 2/7/2013 9:17:57 PM
Id be perfectly if they would just reskin it once in a while when it makes sense. (ie Snow style and the halloween theme)
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#10RydethetigerPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:26 PM
^ Snow style was bad for people with bad computers, and it made anivia OP.

Halloween was awesome.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...