Champions that CANNOT. CARRY.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champions that CANNOT. CARRY.
4 years ago#11
Nunu
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
4 years ago#12
Nunu

wat.

AP Nunu can literally win a teamfight on his own if gets off a proper Ult. Not to mention 1:1 ratio on his low cooldown nuke.
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
4 years ago#13
I like Laq more with every post he makes.

she
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
4 years ago#14
Alakazam_fan posted...
Alistar

Or pretty much any CC-heavy support. You can lead your teammates to stunned enemies, but you cannot force them to kill them.
4 years ago#15
Leona. Worst Ratios ever, she can CC 5 people at once, but after that she's as good as dead.
4 years ago#16
HagenEx posted...
Leona. Worst Ratios ever, she can CC 5 people at once, but after that she's as good as dead.
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
4 years ago#17
teemo...

the only champ ive ever played without items and noticed no difference in output
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
4 years ago#18
RedZaraki posted...
No matter how farmed.

Maokai.

That only happens if you play TheOddKai and never build any damage, whatsoever. Seriously, grabbing a Haunting Guise or even a Rod of the Ages early on isn't actually that hard these days. I've mauled more than a few people who assumed Maokai does no damage, and I've burst down plenty of squishies in teamfights.
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champions that CANNOT. CARRY.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived