So I'm trying to get used to jungle.

#1MegaSTVPosted 2/7/2013 10:29:40 PM
Note:lvl 23

I start jungling as Vi (where should I start) and I'm getting better. The issue I'm seeing is people not being able to hold their lanes, which I don't know if I'm too slow, or they are just playing poorly. Basically begging me for a gank before i make it from Blue to Red and back.... after getting leashed. I'm starting to get better at utilizing my autoattack resets, and i'm getting faster, but faster is not fast enough. It's okay when I my teammates cry for a gank when i'm level 3 and someone is overextended and so i can fairly reliably pick them off, but w/o ignite and flash, and usually no boots, I have no real means of killing them if I don't kill them in the initial stroke, especially because the teammate who asks for the gank often doesn't attack until two seconds after me and person number 2 or going at it (which often leads the 60% life jungler into dying and them getting the kill, instead of us both being alive).

But helping people and failing to get anything out of it early slows me down. A lot And if it's because they can't hold their lanes due to getting matched up with a teemo (how come people do not know how to hug tower and safe farm)

P.S. The thing that prompted this is a kha'zix who insisted on going solo bot, and then got thrashed by the ADC and his support thresh. Literally 80 seconds into my jungling I was already being called to gank. I don't want to ignore my teammates, nor do I want to spend my time explaining them what I think they should do because that will also slow me down/make them think that I'm just not paying attention to them.

So I'll just ask right now.

Is this a case of "get better at jungling MegaS" or a case of "just keep doing what you're doing, the players will get better"
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#2Luster_SlyPosted 2/7/2013 10:32:23 PM(edited)
tl;dr
prob a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#3neon screenPosted 2/7/2013 10:44:17 PM(edited)
Needing a gank 2 minutes in is just them playing bad

To get your teammates to react faster, ping the enemy - multiple times if you think your teammate's clueless - right before you go in for the gank.
#4MegeasPosted 2/7/2013 10:49:25 PM
There really is nothing you can do. Your 23 with little to no runes and first paths through the jungle are always the worst even with runes. Your at the point where people who know what they are doing and those that "play for fun" start to truly separate from one another. As jungler you will have to deal with this. Think of it as trial by fire. Expect them to feed and not play well so if they do its a good game. Realize that feeders will blame you to deflect from themselves EVERY TIME. Just don't fall into the trap of arguing with them. Its useless.

Have to agree on pings. People tunnel vision FAR too much. Don't expect wards, Don't expect a support to get a Philo, Don't expect people to roam and help.
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/7/2013 10:57:55 PM
Stopped reading at level 23
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6MegaSTV(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:58:26 PM
Good, because that's why I put it there.

Thanks everyone. I'll just keep trying to improve.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#7DogmanwalkingPosted 2/7/2013 11:29:43 PM
I hear you, I'm level 22 and trying to get practice ganking at good times. Still, if they're screaming for ganks 2 minutes in, they're simply terabad. If you're not in a position to do so right then tell them to play defensive until you can get over there, if they don't like it, nuts to them, at least you'll never see them again once you upgrade from Bronze League.
#8Zyx-WhitewindPosted 2/7/2013 11:41:05 PM
Your doing fine if you can clear at lvl 23. It will only get easier and easier for you as you get better runes and learn your rhythm.
Everyone blames jungler for everything but unless the enemy jungler was involved and camping it's not really your fault. Unless you feed buffs and kills to the enemy...

When ganking I find it easier if the laner initiates first then they bait them back to your turret then you come in from behind. Depends on teamcomp though.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...