Hybrid Elise?

#1Ultraknight64Posted 2/7/2013 11:10:10 PM
Considering her ratios are pretty bad, would focusing on magic pen and ad be better?

Liandrys, Malady, Manamune, Sorcs would probably be core and maybe a early glacial might help with survival? What do you guys think?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2Tali_ZorahPosted 2/7/2013 11:17:03 PM
AD won't be boosted by mpen, so no, not really.

Besides, her ratios are actually pretty good. considering her Q does damage based on a percentage of their health, volatile spiderling has a 0.8 ratio, and both the heal ratio and the spiderling's damage ratio are on each and every hit the spiderlings do, and the fact that there are up to 5 spiderlings...

A 0.3 ratio on a single spiderling is a 1.5 ratio across all spiderlings. That is pretty damned good.

THAT SAID... AD does have a situational place. Usually purely for boosting your own damage a little while getting more mitigation stats, something like a Maw or something. But in general you aren't going to get any AD items, because the tanky AP items should be more than enough...
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#3lain8Posted 2/7/2013 11:18:47 PM
I was wondering that too, but only because post-game stats showed me doing like 60/40 AP/AD damage and I was wondering if I should bother boosting AD at all? Guess not xD
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/lain8/ohitislove.png Oh, it is love.
#4Tali_ZorahPosted 2/7/2013 11:41:56 PM
Yeah, AP boosts the damage of both of your Q's, your W, your Spider W's healing, and the damage of your spider form.

I was wrong about Elise's spiderlings, though, they only benefit from your armor penetration, so AD Elise does have a little benefit there, but its not enough to counteract the sheer burst potential of AP Elise. Though, that said, it wouldn't make AD a good stat on Elise, but rather ArmPen.

In the end though AP Elise is still better due to stronger Q's, along with the Mpen to negate MR, stronger W's, and more healing on W, while still getting plenty of damage on autoattack in spider form, which is still a 0.3 ratio on each hit (+33 damage per autoattack, and with her attack speed steroid that adds up very fast)

And besides, if you really want to boost your spiderling's damage, a Banner of Command does the job much better, giving each spiderling +15% damage, giving you some armor, CDR and AP.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#5_HeXPosted 2/8/2013 1:09:21 AM
Could always get Guinsoo, it's pretty decent on Elise.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6Ultraknight64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:28:24 AM
Elise with Banner of Command. Hmmm.

So if I went standard Elise and wanted to build banner, when would I do it? After Warmogs?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge