Blame game

#1RydethetigerPosted 2/7/2013 11:30:15 PM
Its out of hand in silver
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#2Savra104Posted 2/7/2013 11:58:28 PM
No kidding. From the streams I see, people just cannot accept that they might be at fault for losses. Even the people who go "I know I'm actually not that good..." still play blame game on others.

One example I saw the other day was, "If my team was there, I wouldn't have died!" Said teammates at bot would not have arrived on time to save them, from what I saw. Maybe get a kill, but absolutely not save them if the enemy was smart enough to finish his business.

When the team starts fighting over stuff and screaming at each other over whose fault it is, the game doesn't usually go well. I know this in Normals. But it looks even more hardcore in Ranked where the more competitive-minded players gather. Especially when we have people who get bratty and just plain stop playing, declaring it the fault of their teammate...

I'm afraid of entering ranked. :(
#3Herostratus_Posted 2/8/2013 12:04:55 AM
It's really their fault though
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#4nomorePosted 2/8/2013 12:06:55 AM
It's always either the junglers fault or the supports fault!
#5TheSchrefPosted 2/8/2013 12:10:01 AM(edited)
I lost 2 games in a row just now and my scores were 6-1-5 and 6-2-5. Both games only had 11-13 kills. The 0-6 Alistar and the 1-7 Ezreal blamed me for the 6-2-5 game. I think they were duo'd, lol.

I was mid and kept the enemy laner mid so he couldn't roam. They lost a straight up 2v2 hard and in the end started yelling at me for the fed enemy Graves.

/shrug
#6SharzakenatorPosted 2/8/2013 1:31:03 AM
Lets play the blame
Game
I love you
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#7GevaudenPosted 2/8/2013 1:33:56 AM
Rydethetiger posted...
Its out of hand in silver

It's sick....and oh so sad :(
---