I'm not sure I understand what Quinn is supposed to be.

#1Ultraknight64Posted 2/8/2013 3:13:02 AM
Judging from the two journal pictures she seems to be a demacian assassin? Or is she a mage? She seems to have a partner named Val.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2belgerixPosted 2/8/2013 3:14:17 AM
Im having very high hopes for her being like a female Swain.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#3ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/8/2013 3:17:00 AM
I heard she was an ADC...which is a shame. I know we just got one with Vi, but I was hoping for a female bruiser or something, especially since I heard she was supposed to be using a javelin.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4belgerixPosted 2/8/2013 3:18:21 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
I heard she was an ADC...which is a shame. I know we just got one with Vi, but I was hoping for a female bruiser or something, especially since I heard she was supposed to be using a javelin.

Even if shes an adc, im reaaaalllyy hoping Valor is some sort of pet, and she can use him through skills.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#5Ultraknight64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:19:31 AM
Maybe she and Vayne have connections?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#6The-World-SevenPosted 2/8/2013 3:26:21 AM
Demacian assassin sounds amazing
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#7DeadpooL7Posted 2/8/2013 3:43:11 AM
Really doubt an ADC.... doesnt really make sense. Shes supposed to be good at hunting assassins. ADCs get hunted by assassins.

My guess is shes Demacias answer to Talon.

The whole ADC thing seems to come from them saying 'she steadies her aim on her target'. But really that just means shes ranged in some sort.
#8_HeXPosted 2/8/2013 3:54:56 AM
Assassin Mage, calling it.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9cadePosted 2/8/2013 4:32:50 AM
Quinn is an ADC who has a pet Falcon called Valour. No-one is really sure how the Falcon is used yet.
---
79/80 Spring Contest 2005
#10MagiaIcePosted 2/8/2013 4:40:17 AM

ChocoboDreams posted...

Even if shes an adc, im reaaaalllyy hoping Valor is some sort of pet, and she can use him through skills.

New Nidalee?
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu