I'm not sure I understand what Quinn is supposed to be.

#11belgerixPosted 2/8/2013 3:55:50 AM
MagiaIce posted...
I heard she was an ADC...which is a shame. I know we just got one with Vi, but I was hoping for a female bruiser or something, especially since I heard she was supposed to be using a javelin.

ChocoboDreams posted...
I heard she was an ADC...which is a shame. I know we just got one with Vi, but I was hoping for a female bruiser or something, especially since I heard she was supposed to be using a javelin.

Even if shes an adc, im reaaaalllyy hoping Valor is some sort of pet, and she can use him through skills.

New Nidalee?

I was thinking more like Annie in a sense that she can control Valor by using R, and if Valor is doing something, then the skills have a different effect. OR, her ult will fuse her with Valor and give her a new skill set, hence my hopes for female swain
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#12MagiaIcePosted 2/8/2013 4:09:52 AM
MagiaIce posted...

ChocoboDreams posted...

Even if shes an adc, im reaaaalllyy hoping Valor is some sort of pet, and she can use him through skills.

New Nidalee?

I was thinking more like Annie in a sense that she can control Valor by using R, and if Valor is doing something, then the skills have a different effect. OR, her ult will fuse her with Valor and give her a new skill set, hence my hopes for female swain

Female Swain... yes.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#13belgerixPosted 2/8/2013 4:17:30 AM
Im so glad im not the only one wanting her that way.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#14gamefreak11365Posted 2/8/2013 8:04:55 AM
Maybe she is all the things that were mentioned. Maybe she is a burst adc. Something like if Talon was an adc. A fusion between Teemo and Talon but specializes in killing bruisers instead of ap carries would be nice. So she could go bot or top to counter certain champions. To even out the fact that she is ranged maybe her passive could be that she does more damage when the enemy is closer so she would be effective against bruisers since she is an assassin.
#15ssupermario92Posted 2/8/2013 8:13:57 AM
gamefreak11365 posted...
A fusion between Teemo and Talon

http://i.imgur.com/GegKC.gif
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#16Suffer_NotPosted 2/8/2013 8:15:51 AM
My guess is that she is a Falconeer of some sort. I would imagine that she uses a bow or crossbow and her falcon which which to hunt down evil doers. Or whatever.

Both of the images have feathers in them. A falcon would make for an excellent Val, and the arrow on the second page would probably work best fired from a bow.

There is also an important detail that you missed during your analysis. I don't think this Quinn really cares about Talon at all. No, she's far more concerned about the King issuing a random wanted poster stating that Talon of all people is top priority.

Take a look at the first image.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wuu8DbdZguw/URQSwuRtAqI/AAAAAAAAA14/JDpN5tWr-Uc/s1600/quinn1.jpg

All of her notes basically boil down to "Dood, this is definitely not something the King would have written. It's not his style. It's sloppy. It's too obvious. This unnerves me; I need to tell the Prince about it."

Now look at the second image.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9u-yJarT5Co/URQSvLPMlRI/AAAAAAAAA1w/kUjEDZB4pms/s1600/quinn2.jpg

Again, the short version is "Garen is being sent on a wild goose chase. Jarvan's being smarter about this and wants me to investigate."

Just from what I am noticing, this Quinn character seems like a slightly less illegal Vayne. Works behind the scenes to sniff out treachery, etc. She also clearly has a relationship with the higher ups of Demacia that isn't tarnished by charges of vigilantism. I'm imagining some manner of Bounty Hunter with a heart of gold.

I suppose only time will tell though. I've been wrong before when it comes to Riot's champion direction.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#17ThanatoszPosted 2/8/2013 8:18:51 AM
_HeX posted...
Assassin Mage, calling it.

Mage assassin... calling it.
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz
#18mantana888Posted 2/8/2013 8:19:58 AM
I have a feeling she'll have a spellshield that, when popped, either does an AoE Silence or reflects a silence/damage back to the enemy champion.

Basically a move to counter initiation by assassins, like Talon or Kha Zix's E
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#19KeepItCivilPosted 2/8/2013 8:20:11 AM
Ranged adc assassin I think, like Vayne.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#20MagiaIcePosted 2/8/2013 2:34:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GegKC.gif

Exactly what I thought.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu