Dumbest thing you have ever done in this game

#1Dave521Posted 2/8/2013 6:32:34 AM
I had a game a while ago as Garen where I was clearing bottom. Fight breaks out mid, so I run up to get there. Low health enemy Sona gets away and runs towards me. I ignore her so I can dive 3 full health champions without my team behind me.

I escaped, because LOL I'm Garen, but a few seconds later, it hit me what I did, and I probably spent the next 5 minutes or so laughing. Everyone in the game had a good laugh too, even my team.

Any similar/funnier stories? I've probably done dumber than this, but this sticks out to me.
#2Susan0Posted 2/8/2013 6:52:59 AM
Went legendary in a game as Darius, decided to hide in the bush next to wraiths on blue side. Kept on dunking the Veigar who tried to farm.

And then chased the MF across SR.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#3The_PwnisherPosted 2/8/2013 6:54:42 AM
Played with russians/brazilians.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M
#4ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/8/2013 7:01:15 AM
The_Pwnisher posted...
Played with russians/brazilians.

this. playing with foreigners in general gets so dumb sometimes :/
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#5YoketaPosted 2/8/2013 7:05:19 AM
Enemy purple team was doing dragon while I was J4 jungle. Our bot lane got killed and our mid was back so I walked right into the pit and Smite stole. Put my flag below the dragon pit to dash to but my genius went Q-E instead of E-Q.

Getting low on HP from diving 1v4 for the steal, I go to flash over. Fail flash.

My flag catches sight of their top laner in our jungle, my guess to cut me off since he was a bit late to dragon. I went man mode and ulted him, bringing me outside of the dragon pit. It just happened to be a Darius and he just ulted me and nothing else for the kill. Super sad mode, but pretty funny.
#6cadePosted 2/8/2013 7:06:52 AM
Recalling in a stupid place and then browsing the shop while I wait for the recall to finish.

The recall never finished because I was killed.
---
79/80 Spring Contest 2005