Best Mid Champ

#1QuadPonyPosted 2/8/2013 7:55:40 AM
I am a top/mid and need to know who is the most viable mid right now. I have been looking at Syndra but she looks hard to play. Who else is good? I like to poke early game but be able to combo someone down fast as well. Suggestions?
#2gfshynoblPosted 2/8/2013 7:56:51 AM
pantheon
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#3_HeXPosted 2/8/2013 8:01:32 AM
Lux
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4ViolentDjangoPosted 2/8/2013 8:02:58 AM
I'd say Lux is up there. Kayle is pretty solid anywhere. Lux, Fiddle, and Darius have been some interesting matches in mid whenever I've played them.
---
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.
#5RzulPosted 2/8/2013 8:04:14 AM
Your main focus early game should be farming, not engaging the enemy. Pick someone who can farm with ease and harass if your lane opponent tries to zone. Good choices are Orianna (my personal favorite), Anivia, Karthus, Lux and Swain.
---
Vilemaw is my waifu. Elise is going to be so mad. Wat do?
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#6Master Of The DeadPosted 2/8/2013 8:07:16 AM
Ryze
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#7weeedinPosted 2/8/2013 8:08:43 AM
Kha Zix
Katarina
#8monkey_man0Posted 2/8/2013 8:23:22 AM
If you don't want something hard to play, Ryze, Katarina, Kayle, and Kha'zix come to mind. They are all pretty dominant right now and require very little skill to perform their combos (not that a bad player would do well - just that their tools are easy to use).

Other dominant mids ATM are Ahri, Twisted Fate, Orianna, and Lux, but they have a little more effort required than the other 4.

I definitely wouldn't recommend Syndra until you feel comfortable mid lane, she's typically played as a kiter except for when she wants to go balls deep with her ult, so good knowledge of how to position will be important (and hitting her E can sometimes be a pain).
---
I own a computer!
#9SlaynPosted 2/8/2013 8:25:28 AM
The answer is always Karthus.

Sit far back, spam Q for 30m. Hit R and steal kills from teammates.

Proceed to flash in to middle of enemy group and get penta kill.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#10MetleonPosted 2/8/2013 8:41:44 AM
If you want someone who's good early, get Pantheon. He's a real pain to just about every AP character early on. As for bursting people down, Ryze and Syndra are very good at this and have the ability to poke a bit early on.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.