match making since ranked changes...

#1nyhustler208Posted 2/8/2013 11:31:48 AM
has improved tremendously. I feel like everything is actually on an even playing field now even if you duo you are still playing people at your level bracket.

it used to be when you duo you would play people at either a higher elo or lower elo than you, even if both you and your duo partner are around the same elo bracket.

am I the only one that agrees with this
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#2TheSchrefPosted 2/8/2013 11:34:22 AM(edited)
Really? I feel it's the same as before. Every game I play I either win by 20 kils or lose by 20 kills (I'm very consistent, too).

When I duo I win by 35 kills and never lose.
#3angermngment101Posted 2/8/2013 11:33:57 AM
I duo'd with someone about 400-500 elo lower than me. Our team got stomped so hard, because matchmaking gave us low elo team mates, and placed us against people at my elo as if I can carry people that low against people as good as me (in theory).
---
Gamefax
#4Herostratus_Posted 2/8/2013 11:34:27 AM
To be really honest, most of my recent ranked games have been ridiculously one-sided.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#5nyhustler208(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:50:39 AM
really yoss :/

theres games that I just train role and theres game where I started off bad but still end up winning.

I only lost one time since ranked changed tho lol, and that was in a promotion match
---
#6gamefreak11365Posted 2/8/2013 12:01:12 PM
They should make it so you get more team members that are your level even if it means the wait timer is longer. I really don't see how the teams could be fair when my team had a bronze and the rest were mid silver while the other team was all upper silver. It's like the system didn't even try. Also checking his record just to see if he was unfairly placed in bronze showed that he should actually be in a lower division because he got carried every game he won. There are people who are placed lower and play with higher division because the system is trying to be cautious but this wasn't the case.
#7nyhustler208(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:19:18 PM
i guess im the only one then, I elobuff eveybody on my team and the enemy team and i havent seen a mismatch as of yet.

I have found a few players on the enemy team that are on a major hot streak and I will let my teamates know "oh becareful mid that akali is super good and is on a 8 game winning spree" or something like that as soon as the game starts

people complain when someone on there team post there lolking to prove that they are good at a certain position and I could never understand why people get mad at this. DO YOU NOT WANT TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING
---
#8jepaanPosted 2/8/2013 12:37:52 PM
My last game had people ranging from Silver I to Bronze V...
---
-
#9mutation10101Posted 2/8/2013 12:41:57 PM
I'm I'm stuck on a losing streak. I've won 1 out of my last 6 or so games cause of horrendous team mates.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.